X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weather Forecast for this week!

Re: The Weather Forecast for this week!

So we need not go to Dubai now?
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Brown View Post
      So we need not go to Dubai now?
      If you hadn't watched Little Britain when it was on TV, you might not fully understand the joke . Which is a good thing, don't watch it - it's quite sad really .

Comment

You guys (briefly) understand what it was like living in New Mexico now!

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          You guys (briefly) understand what it was like living in New Mexico now!
          Is that a dust storm?

Comment

We call that a daily dose of why am I living here =)

I wish I could find hte pics of the day I drove out of town, I couldnt see more than 3 blocks away it was so dusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              We call that a daily dose of why am I living here =)

I wish I could find hte pics of the day I drove out of town, I couldnt see more than 3 blocks away it was so dusty.
              Tell you if that weather was in the UK the entire country might just collapse . UK suffered severe flooding the winter just gone. I bet over where you live this would be regarded as a gentle breeze .

Comment

They would, NM is the windiest place in America. Clayton (where I lived) had the first ever Wind Turbine in America, built by Nasa. 50 to 60 MPH sustained winds are almost the norm in that part of New Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                X