Android tells windows: catch me if you can - #Android

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android tells windows: catch me if you can - #Android

Android the mobile OS is based on Linux Kernel tells Windows OS you need more features to be on a par with me? Do you prefer an Android or Windows OS based Smartphone?

Re: Android tells windows: catch me if you can - #Android

Hi,
    I think android OS will always be the best for smartphone because of its features and flexibility.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

First of all I really liked the above animated pic. Secondly I personally feel that the Linux Kernel based Android OS is anytime better than the Windows one. I am using Android smart phone from last 3.5 years and I am completely satisfied with its performance and the best part of it is that it keeps upgrading its OS version on regular basis with new and advance features. Its much more user friendly and far more superior. So far the Android journey has been wonderful and I am 100% sure it has much more to offer in coming years. I am enjoying my life with my Android phone and wish you all the same

Regards,
      Rex Miller
      http://eukhost.com

Comment

I do agree that currently android is ahead of windows, but the gap is getting closer. Microsoft products work well with windows phone. Offline map integration, Social media and email integration also across all devices there is a consistency.

Comment

Windows phone has compatibility issues with certain apps and most of the applications are created for Android phones. Multitasking in Windows is not poor, but is not up to the mark also the adoption rate for Windows is picking up, but the traction that it is gaining is at a snailís pace.

Comment

There is a great consistency across all the devices for the windows phone, but Android phone has more than required shapes, sizes, hence performance and quality greatly vary, Windows Phone permits you to check out the notifications from the lock screen only if the Windows phone can be at par with Android in apps range then it will be a winner.

Comment

Hello,

Windows phones are nowhere in competition and I dont think they will be back soon. I see a big issue with their UI. Until they are stuck to Boxes, they cannot think about moving ahead.

Comment

Working...
              X