Gaming Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Community

Don't know whether anyone here is into online gaming, but I run an online community with over 40 full time members - mainly focused around BF2.

ziip.co.uk

Check the website hosting out... it's nothing special in terms of flash or anything.. but it does the job and is quite neat. There shouldn't be any broken links, but if you find any problems, you'll have to excuse them... there ain't enough time in the day at the moment

I have yet to load my BF2 game yet, i mainly game with Medal of Honour, i play on the BRP server (www. mohaabrp.com)

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

I started with MOH, many happy memories... ruined by hackers and glitchers sadly - then again, what game out at the mo isn't??

Comment

Exactly!

Ive been online with it for a while now, finally settled on a sever which is rarely hacked. ITs a good community, i like the Freeze Tag severs, and the camper mod is class, keeps the game moving fast.

Comment

Ahhhhh Freeze Tag is excellent!

Although, which part of World War 2 did they invent the portable lazer beam? :P

Comment

The Nazis dropped it in the river, was a shame, it would have come in handy when ireland played France :P

Comment

nice website hosting there mate.

Comment

Cheers Bud

Comment

I am actually so so tempted tobuy that game.

But on my student budget I can only afford 1 maybe 2 gaming purchases a term. And i already have Civ4.

Which incidentally works great once they patched it...

Shame it didn't work great at release eh?

<b><a href="http://www.vitaldata.ca/">Vital Data Recovery - Montreal, Quebec</a></b><br>Vital Data Recovery provides professional, fast and low cost recovery services for hard drives.

Comment

i miss online gaming. Im afraid to get back in to it though since it takes up so much of my time! I used to be really in to CS and Quake... but i left those days behind

<a href='http://www.smbhosting.ca' target=_blank><b>Saskatchewan Web Hosting</b></a><br>SMB Hosting - Saskatchewan Web Hosting
                    No Frills. No sales letters. Looking for all the technical jargon and features our webhosting plans offer? Look no further as you will not find any of that here!

Our difference is in the personal interaction<br><br>
                    www.faceh.com

Comment

i thought he meant BATTLEFRONT 2 the new star wars games DOH! however that it an awesome game and so is BF2 haven't bought it yet though. btw john lewis at nottingham is selling PS2 games brand new some latest titles at £4-5 bargain

G-GAME.co.uk

Comment

I used to run a C:S forum, server - but that soon died out... wish I had a larger case... atm, I've got a SSF one and can't fit a full sized GFX card!!

Comment

Ive been running a CS server for awhile now. Its alot of fun have that command of a server
                          Personnaly myself I don't like BF2 that much, it is a wicked game from what I see, just not my cup of tea as it would be. I'll stick to BF1942, a true classic. I love classic war games. Call of duty 2. <3

Comment

battlefield 2

if carlsberg made war games, it would probably be called battlefield 2

best war game ever, despite EA and there sloppyness / rush tactics, bought the game and couldnt get a decent game for 4 weeks, due to it being unstable, but still worth it.
                            www.consoleworkshop.co.uk

Comment

ban-img
                            Working...
                            X