Which is your Favorite Browser Firefox or Chrome .??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Which is your Favorite Browser Firefox or Chrome .??

    Hi members !
    Google chrome is best internet browser .
    I like it due to its modern and good features .
    Now chrome 11 is also available.
    According to you ,which is your favorite google chrome or Firefox .??

    #2
    Originally posted by johnhardy009 View Post
    Hi members !
    Google chrome is best internet browser .
    I like it due to its modern and good features .
    Now chrome 11 is also available.
    According to you ,which is your favorite google chrome or Firefox .??
    I used FF until now, but version 4 made me unhappy Will try Chrome now...
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

    Comment


      #3
      Firefox.

      I think people are crazy to use software from somebody whos only job it is is to harvest your info and feed you ads based on what they take. Call me paranoid but I dont install Google anything on my boxes.

      Firefox 4 did suck for a few weeks, defiantely a turn back from Ff 3. But I grew to like it, customised and got rid of all the wasted space it has by default.


      I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

      Comment


        #4
        I love they way no one goes "Hmmmmm what about internet explorer?" Seriously though surely people should look at all the options for browsers not just chrome and FF. Maxthon for instance is a very viable browser with load times similar to chrome but witht he functionality of the old firefox before they just cloned chromes UI. Opera is something that appeals to people too with its window pane tab system.

        Internet Explorer
        Interesting, let me think on this....... to the think tank!

        Comment


          #5
          I am using FF 4, in starting days of FF 4 it created problems but now its working fine. No doubt Google chrome is also good browser but I personally like FF.
          SEO services in Pakistan-web marketing services in Pakistan-Used Cars From Japan

          Comment


            #6
            well i am using both of them coz they both are good but Google Chome is my favorite.
            Crazy for Reliable host

            Comment


              #7
              I'm torn on this one - I like Chrome but am used to using Firefox. I suppose it depends what I'm doing. But I do like my extra FF add ons that make things easier. I use both quite regularly.
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

              - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
              - New Site (10/2009)

              Comment


                #8
                Chrome is definitely the best, fast and seldom crashes unlike FireFox. Just hope that it will have more and good add-ons in the future.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Both Firefox and Chrome are good browsers.. But considering from the SEO point of view, I prefer Firefox, as some of the plugins are really helpful.

                  Join our for free and earn upto 300 per sale

                  Comment


                    #10
                    My favorite is Firefox. I keep going back and trying Chrome, but I have too many issues with it. I have lots of trouble with Facebook while I'm on it, too. I like all of the things it's "supposed" to do. I do like the whole concept of working in "The Cloud". I use Google now for my documents, but I don't need Chrome to do that. Firefox does everything I need right now.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Still run Firefox 5 at work and 4 at home.

                      Decided I will keep my work box up to date because I dont use many extensions but my home box I will probably keep 2 releases behind. Upgrading every month and waiting for the extensions to keep up would be a drag if I upgraded as soon as it came out like I used to.

                      Bad model for Mozilla if you ask me but its not the first time they have screwed the users who made them and it wont be the last.


                      I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        Still run Firefox 5 at work and 4 at home.

                        Decided I will keep my work box up to date because I dont use many extensions but my home box I will probably keep 2 releases behind. Upgrading every month and waiting for the extensions to keep up would be a drag if I upgraded as soon as it came out like I used to.

                        Bad model for Mozilla if you ask me but its not the first time they have screwed the users who made them and it wont be the last.
                        I'm surprised extensions don't work in Firefox 5...it's only an incremental update really.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Ah, i usually use FF and feel it good to use, so Fire Fox maybe my favorite.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Technically it is an incramental but Firefox did disable 5 of my extensions. I may end up just switching to Opera full time at this rate. Firefox is not the browser it was years ago.


                            I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              Technically it is an incramental but Firefox did disable 5 of my extensions. I may end up just switching to Opera full time at this rate. Firefox is not the browser it was years ago.
                              I agree somewhat. While Firefox is still a great web browser the memory usage of Firefox alone is ridiculous. My Mac was getting quite warm due to Firefox with it using upwards of 700MB of memory at some stage...could be down to Flash though, not sure...

                              Opera is a good browser, especially on Windows. I wouldn't mind using Opera full time - it is a great browser.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X