No announcement yet.

Android 7.0

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android 7.0

Android 7.0 Nougat has officially been launched by Google. It is just a step forward and not a big upgrade. However, still 30% of the android users are on Android 4.4. However, Nougat's rollout doesn't apply to 2013's Nexus 5 phone or Nexus 7 tablet.

It was surprising that Google didn't wait to reveal Android Nougat at Google IO 2016. The motive behind this was to allow developers several months to mend with the update, proclaimed the company. All being well it means app developers are much more equipped now as Android 7 is rolling out.

Android Nougat echoes input from thousands of fans and developers all over the world. There are more than 250 major features in Android Nougat.

True crystal. But, it will take time for users to shift to this version as many android users are still on the older versions of Android. This new rollout will be beneficial to app developers for new developments and innovations. I am pretty much excited to upgrade my smart phone as Ranson said that this new rollout has more than 250 major features.

Yes, Priya the excitement level is the same with me too. One feature is being at two places at once, i.e. one can switch between apps using a double tap, and run dual apps side by side, so now while texting watch a movie, or read a story with your timer open.

Yes Zenita. Day by day we are witnessing more developments in technology easing lives of people. With each upgrade, many things around us upgrading unleashing the true potential of technology.