The best Linux distros 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Linux distros 2017

What are some of the best Linux distros 2017?

Hi,

Elementary OS is probably the most attractive distro with a style similar to that of macOS. It has a superb desktop environment called as Pantheon, and is based on Gnome. The latest version of Elementary OS is called Loki. Itís a delightfully simple way to install apps outside the terminal.

Comment

Hi,

Arch Linux is one of the most popular choices around for 2017. Arch allows you to customise your build using the terminal to download and install packages. It is also one of the best choices for developers and those with older machines who may not want unnecessary packages taking up space.

Comment

CentOS 7 is a great choice for a server, if not quite so hot for someone looking for a new OS for daily use on their desktop PC or laptop. It focuses on stability rather than constant updates. Like Red Hat, security and maintenance, updates for CentOS are pushed out up to 10 years from the initial release of each version.

Comment

i like it.I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. fnaf

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X