Windows upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows upgrade

I'm currently using Windows 7, but my coworkers say that windows 10 is better for business using. Is it better? And is it necessary to have the key to download and activate it?

Yes, Windows Ten is better and the key is not necessary
    Note: if you use old programs at work, keep Windows Seven is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson View Post
      I'm currently using Windows 7, but my coworkers say that windows 10 is better for business using. Is it better? And is it necessary to have the key to download and activate it?
      Yes, Windows Ten is better and the key is not necessary
      Note: if you use old programs at work, keep Windows Seven is better.

Comment

@rayan008
        Yes, you are right; the key is not necessary for downloading Windows 10. Anyone can download
        and install Windows 10 for free without a product key. Windows 10 is also better than Windows 7,
        as it is faster than earlier versions of Windows.

Comment

Support for Windows 7 has been discontinued, so more and more vulnerabilities will appear in this OS. You'd better upgrade to Windows 10. If you have an old laptop or PC, it's better to upgrade. You can read about new laptops The migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is now free.
          Last edited by victorvictories; 25-08-2021, 11:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwabbi View Post
            Support for Windows 7 has been discontinued, so more and more vulnerabilities will appear in this OS. You'd better upgrade to Windows 10. If you have an old laptop or PC, it's better to upgrade. You can read about new laptops in the thematic blog. The migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is now free.
            Yes, if the support for Windows 7 has been discontinued then it is better to go for windows 10.
            Still if you want to use windows 7 then you can use it but you should know how to fix issues
            in Windows 7.
            Last edited by victorvictories; 25-08-2021, 11:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Naheed View Post

Yes, if the support for Windows 7 has been discontinued then it is better to go for windows 10.
              Still if you want to use windows 7 then you can use it but you should know how to fix issues
              in Windows 7.
              I know some people who are still using Windows XP!

Comment

Yes, you are right. Still a lot of people enjoy using Windows XP!
                But it better to upgrade our systems with time too.

Comment

https://apkfasak.com/ Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

Comment

Working...
                  X