WP Plugin Suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP Plugin Suggestion?

Does anyone use WordPress? What plugins do you use? Kindly suggest some good seo plugins as i'm trying to work on my blog.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: WP Plugin Suggestion?

You could try the "All in One SEO Pack" and perhaps the "Socialize" plugin allowing your visitors to share blog posts you've published via their Twitter and Facebook account (and any other social media sites they may use).

Comment

I think this should help you a lot :Must have WordPress plugins. The blog has some very interesting and useful posts.

Comment

The yoast plugin for seo and the sociable plugin is very useful if you want the social networking buttons on your blog. And you should also use the WP security plugin since there are so many attacks going on now a days.

Comment

I'd definitely make sure you've registered for an API key for Jetpack and have it activated. It has quite a few nifty features in it and they are getting updated with new additions regularly .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
          - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
            I'd definitely make sure you've registered for an API key for Jetpack and have it activated. It has quite a few nifty features in it and they are getting updated with new additions regularly .
            It is a very useful plugin. There is so much it can do and there is no need to have different plugins for all that and instead you have one and you are sorted.
            eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
            Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
            "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

When I build my blog or site on wordpress I use to instal following plugins.

all-in-one-seo-pack
              contact-form-plugin.3.33
              dot-php-pages
              google-sitemap-generator.3.2.9
              really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.2.7

Comment

You must have a “Better WP Security” plugin along with other WP plugins. The “Better WP Security” plugin is the most easiest and effective plugin to secure your WordPress. Check the following URL for info.

Comment

One of the most efficient SEO plugins that is simple to use is the ‘All in one SEO pack’. This appears when you are adding the blog post. You have to enter the title, respective keywords and a description of the post that you are publishing. This plugin helps in getting a better online visibility and also helps in improving the keyword position.

Comment

The ‘WordPress SEO Plugin’ is also a great plugin for creating a good web presence through your WordPress blog. This plugin incorporates everything including snippet preview function and page analysis functionality. With this plugin, the user can easily optimize the content, images, meta descriptions and XML sitemaps. There are many other features provide by this plugin. For an efficient search engine optimization, this plugin is a must for the WordPress users.

Comment

Thanks for providing all the suggestion. Will check these out. The Yoast plugin looks interesting on the wordpress site.

Comment

Working...
                      X