Nintendo to unveil the N-Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo to unveil the N-Box

The online Nintendo store will soon offer a new subscription box service. The N-Box will consist of toys, clothes and other merchandise branded with Nintendo icons like Pokémon, Mario and Zelda. The boxes would be available monthly, but can be subscribed for 3, 6 or 12months plan. The success of services like Loot Crate inspired many competitors to come up with the box service featuring random or geeky merchandise. Following the success path of Amiibo Loot Crate, Nintendo is planning its own subscription box. Do you like the surprise element and would you subscribe to a box service?

Re: Nintendo to unveil the N-Box

This move was about to happen to Nintendo after the success of Loot Crate. At times, the joy of opening a box that consists of gadget themed merchandise is unexplainable also the element of surprise adds its own zest. I like being surprised if it gives joy and if it doesn’t make a hole in my pocket, then I don’t mind paying for it.

Comment

Honestly, True game lovers can pay for the boxes but not all it a good move by Nintendo but at the end this move want work a lot.

Comment

The success of this box service is dependent on the users who would subscribe to this service. If Nintendo knows how to provide what exactly the users would be looking for, then surely this service will be a success. Companies must research on the buying behavior of the users and find the right niche, users. I am not the person who likes surprises; first I would like to see what is offered and then only pay for it if I find it worthy.

Comment

I agree that if a product or service has to be successful, then targeting of the right niche is very important. Before the launch of the actual product, it is good to use a prototype of the product and check the feedback of the users / customers. I love surprises and love them more when they are free.

Comment

When a company comes up with a product or service, whether it will be successful or not lies in the hands of the users. Proper research before the product is made available will help the marketers to take better decisions. I like surprises which can touch the cognitive area of the brain and do not mind paying for it.

Comment

Well, I hope this turns out to be something new and improved. I am finding that all of the latest and greatest game consoles are not really offering a lot more than their predecessors.

Comment

Working...
              X