Multiple text formatting options on WhatsApp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple text formatting options on WhatsApp

Soon users can have multiple formatting options on WhatsApp. It will enable you to add bold and italic styles. It will also have the ability to share files and documents from Google Drive, One Drive rather than just from internal storage options.

For Bold format one needs to add asterisk (*) at the start and end of the word. Whereas for Italic format, one needs to add underscore (_)at the start and end of the word.

Re: Multiple text formatting options on WhatsApp

It will be nice if the other formatting options are added like underlines and font, I am sure it will greatly enhance the experience the users feel while texting.

Comment

For sure it will enhance the experience. I am pretty much excited for this new feature on Whats App along with other new features like sending documents on Whats App.

Comment

It's pretty good to have so many enhanced features on whatsapp. Though I wish I could see someone's 'last seen' without making my own 'last seen' public

Suzanne J.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzzane View Post
          It's pretty good to have so many enhanced features on whatsapp. Though I wish I could see someone's 'last seen' without making my own 'last seen' public

Suzanne J.
          Lol!! Yeah Suzzane. I wish for the same. But you never know this can also happen in the coming years as an enhanced feature of WhatsApp.

Comment

This could be a little bit of hectic thing to keep remembering.

A simple tab or a pop-up while typing would have helped it even more. This may take time to be in practice but sooner or later I guess it should.

Regards....
            Do let me know your feedback on it.

Thank you....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S View Post

A simple tab or a pop-up while typing would have helped it even more. This may take time to be in practice but sooner or later I guess it should.

Regards....
              That is true Sean. But, I guess more and more advancements will be done with this aspect. This feature also will undergo many improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S View Post

Regards....
                That is true Sean. But, I guess more and more advancements will be done with this aspect. This feature also will undergo many improvements.

Comment

This is in line with the latest features of whatsapp gb app, it supports the user very well. You can see it on instalar whatsapp gb
                  Last edited by AngelFarmer; 04-05-2021, 03:20.

Comment

Working...
                  X