A new tool by Google to measure the speed of your website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new tool by Google to measure the speed of your website

A new tool has been launched by Google in order to measure the speed of your website which will work both on desktop as well as mobile. A detailed test report is provided by the tool upon user's request along with suggestions on areas to work on.

The new tool is available on testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com. Just type the name of your website and you will get an entire report. Google already has tools for the same purpose like PageSpeed Tools, PageSpeed Insights. However, these were just restricted to developers and technical users. This new tool can be used by almost anyone.

Re: A new tool by Google to measure the speed of your website

Wow that is awesome, we can actually check the mobile, desktop and the actual site usage with a considerate and required fixing for the website. I tried a few links and they seem to be reporting the perfectly.

Thanks a lot for this Priya, looks terrific.
    Do let me know your feedback on it.

Thank you....

Comment

Yeah Sean. More and more people are using this tool to measure the website speed on mobile. Since, other tools are already there that developers can measure for the desktop version of the website, this tool comes handy for mobile website. And yes, many people are happy with the efficiency and effectiveness of this tool.

Comment

Yes, Priya you have rightly pointed out that this tool is handy for mobile view. When you type the URL of your website, this tool measures using a scale ranging from 1 to 100 for mobile friendliness, mobile speed and desktop speed.

Comment

Yes ranson. This scale result is very much helpful for even a non technical individual. That is the most prominent feature of this tool.

Comment

I agree with you Priya it seems very user-friendly, and one can get a free report by clicking on GET MY REPORT. Thanks for sharing this information.

Comment

Working...
            X