Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope people will now understand what problems we can face if Global Conveyor stops one day. Global Conveyor has slowed down and it will take few years for the Global Conveyor to stop completely. once that happens, we will see ice-age once again.

eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by eUKhost.com View Post
      I hope people will now understand what problems we can face if Global Conveyor stops one day. Global Conveyor has slowed down and it will take few years for the Global Conveyor to stop completely. once that happens, we will see ice-age once again.

Don't say that!! I can't cope with the cold!!!

Just on another note, isn't the technical term of "global warming", "climate change" now? Because it's definitely not sunbathing weather in the UK at the moment .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post

Just on another note, isn't the technical term of "global warming", "climate change" now? Because it's definitely not sunbathing weather in the UK at the moment .
        Hahahaha. So true .

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post

it is Global Warming

average temperature at the Arctic has increased, that is why there's so much fresh water getting into the Sea, resulting in slow down of the Global conveyors. UK has good weather throughout the year due to the warm currents, that come from the Indian ocean and Pacific ocean around west Africa.

lets wait and watch what happens next year. Nature is unpredictable, no one can give perfect prediction about weather after 10 years.
          eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
          Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

it is Global Warming

average temperature at the Arctic has increased, that is why there's so much fresh water getting into the Sea, resulting in slow down of the Global conveyors. UK has good weather throughout the year due to the warm currents, that come from the Indian ocean and Pacific ocean around west Africa.

lets wait and watch what happens next year. Nature is unpredictable, no one can give perfect prediction about weather after 10 years.
            I'll let you debate that one with the government .
            David Smith
            Managing Director
            DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
            - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

it is Global Warming

The UK has good weather? I'd beg to differ.

Comment

Re: Strong home quality connected air is literally

Glaciers are melting slowly, it seems that we may lose the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets in near future. As per green peace, this could add around 6 m to global sea level, with catastrophic effects.

Comment

Working...
                X