Swine flu... to be scared or not to be scared?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I don't get the reason for having scare tactics like this. It freaks out a ton of people and I never hear the end of it. I really wish there was that honestly factor instead of "Lets freak everyone out and see what happens".
    I took a long vacation but I'm back!

    Comment


      #32
      You can tell how seriously we're taking it in the lab I work - we have a mask on the wall with a plastic pigs snout attached with a sign "For use in case of Swine Flu".
      Jonathan Crass
      Joint Partner in Checker Design
      Joint Partner in Jst Hosting



      Comment


        #33
        Yeh it sure was serious, over half hte worlds population died, riots in the streets, economies crumbled, oh wait ..... nevermind.


        I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

        Comment


          #34
          Just wait until flu season hits. The media will dig this up all over again and bombard us with it. It makes me sick. Not the swine flu, just the hype surrounding it.

          Comment


            #35
            There will be a new one next year just so that they can name off all of these new strains of virus to keep the people scared and under control. When Zombies start popping up I will start to worry.


            I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Brian View Post
              There will be a new one next year just so that they can name off all of these new strains of virus to keep the people scared and under control. When Zombies start popping up I will start to worry.
              Cattle Flu next year anyone? .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

              - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
              - New Site (10/2009)

              Comment


                #37
                if you dont want to be infected by swine flu you to care of your self....

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by josethpaulin View Post
                  if you dont want to be infected by swine flu you to care of your self....

                  Unless you lock yourself in an airtight room and have no contact with anyone there's no way to guarantee that you wont get it. But following the advice will reduce your risk admittedly.
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

                  - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                  - New Site (10/2009)

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I guess the most important question is ... Can Zombies carry Swine Flu ?


                    I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

                    Comment


                      #40
                      It's not such a big deal for people who are in good health.

                      Me and Kerrie have it (yes, Doctor confirmed!). It's just like a really heavy cold. I've not even needed to take time off work, although I was tempted yesterday. I tend to be tempted every Monday though, so make of that what you will!

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by John View Post
                        It's not such a big deal for people who are in good health.

                        Me and Kerrie have it (yes, Doctor confirmed!). It's just like a really heavy cold. I've not even needed to take time off work, although I was tempted yesterday. I tend to be tempted every Monday though, so make of that what you will!
                        Take good care of yourself & Kerrie, wish you both getting well soon!

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by paul View Post
                          Take good care of yourself & Kerrie, wish you both getting well soon!
                          Yes, I second this - get well soon .
                          David Smith
                          Managing Director
                          DPS Computing Limited

                          - Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                          - New Site (10/2009)

                          Comment


                            #43
                            I think nobody should be scared as in reality there is no swine flu. People are cheating theirselves and us.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              I had swine flu a couple months ago and it wasn't that bad at all! I think unless you are in the small percentage of high risks, you shouldn't bother with the vaccination.
                              Just a genuine web geek who loves designing sites and stuff. Check out my latest site about ex display kitchens, it's kinda cool.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Thanks now you're OK, I think early diagnosis is important that can save many lives.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X