A Brief History Of DPS Computing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also thinking of a new section - "Davids Insights". Basically the rest of the site is focused on reporting news / reviews etc and I was thinking the new section could have articles written by me with my own personal views and takes on things. Maybe even link them into some of the sites other articles?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I just thought it might add a new dynamic to the website.
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
      I'm also thinking of a new section - "Davids Insights". Basically the rest of the site is focused on reporting news / reviews etc and I was thinking the new section could have articles written by me with my own personal views and takes on things. Maybe even link them into some of the sites other articles?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I just thought it might add a new dynamic to the website.
      That sounds like a good idea to me . Although a lot of articles I've read (tech especially - I don't really read the main news...makes me so the trash they write) where journalists have their own opinions. The problem is often people believe it and take it into account. This is the problem with journalism. They say things and people believe it - like when big press papers talk rubbish about a celebrity...people believe it and then people are like that when they go see the celebrities in concerts and stuff. Not good. But anyway, I'm rambling on. It's a good idea - go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
        That sounds like a good idea to me . Although a lot of articles I've read (tech especially - I don't really read the main news...makes me so the trash they write) where journalists have their own opinions. The problem is often people believe it and take it into account. This is the problem with journalism. They say things and people believe it - like when big press papers talk rubbish about a celebrity...people believe it and then people are like that when they go see the celebrities in concerts and stuff. Not good. But anyway, I'm rambling on. It's a good idea - go for it!
        Cheers Ben . And I'd like to have people believe me, after all, I'm usually right </bighead>
        David Smith
        Managing Director
        DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
          Cheers Ben . And I'd like to have people believe me, after all, I'm usually right </bighead>

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
            Lol, now now, play nicely!! .
            David Smith
            Managing Director
            DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
            X