Tool to Track Child’s Smartphone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool to Track Child’s Smartphone

As a parent of teenage child, I am quite concerned to protect my child from cybercrime. I have come across free Android mobile spy application specially designed to track underage child’s smartphone activities. I would like to know if any one has used it. Any other tracking tool that can be better than this one?

​Your suggestions are welcome!

MySpyApp is very powerful and useful cell phone monitoring app. It is one of the most advanced cell phone tracking and monitoring software used to confidentially record text messages or track call information from a specified mobile device.Ideally suited to monitor your children, employees.

Comment

Ive been using Got Ya! App on android. Its not on the play store anymore for some reason though so you have to go to the website. It has features where you text #whereareyou# and you get GPS coordinates from it. YOu can wake up the phone with alarms and do other things with it also. It was pretty cheap. I have it installed on my boys phones.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X