VPNs for Protecting Privacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPNs for Protecting Privacy

There are dozens and dozens of results flashing when you search for a VPN. My concern is -
    Is it okay to choose a free VPN over a paid one? I know that true privacy on the internet doesn't come free. I have read that free VPNs are mostly avoided for to their spooky terms and conditions. Plus, some VPNs offer a free trial, but we need to pay to get an ounce of real privacy.

So help me pick out the best one including protecting my privacy while browsing the internet.

I would always recommend going for paid service. Private Internet Access VPN is a great choice to go with. Easy installation and ton of features for all types of users are some of its perks. Private Internet Access VPN is available in three plans and a single account works on up to five devices simultaneously.

Comment

TunnelBear is the best VPN for beginners. Its simple and consists of a world map that shows you where your server is connected. TunnelBear does not record any activity or movement so that users can enjoy total privacy. Again, you can rest assured when you connect to a public Wi-Fi as TunnelBear puts up walls of encryption around a userís device so that they aren't attacked by viruses, or other online dangers. TunnelBear offers several SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from. They also offer a free plan in the"Little" option.

Comment

recommend going for paid service

Comment

And you should be aware that it's could be reached only with premium VPN service like in this article. Otherwise, you will be restricted with number of IPs and you'll be limited by traffic. And there is no good for you.
          Best VPN services of 169 VPN providers are reviewed and ranked. Only unbiased reviews made by our experts. Compare their prices and find cheap and fast apps. Use a VPN an

Comment

Rather than looking for free providers which often have a lot of limits, I would suggest you to choose paid services. I recommend you picking NordVPN, StrongVPN which have great user ratings and reviews.

Comment

Working...
            X