iOS 7 coming tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS 7 coming tomorrow

So with the impending release of iOS 7 tomorrow, will you be upgrading? Visually, quite a lot has changed - while the "row of icons" remain there as always - the user interface is a lot, lot flatter and using a brighter pallette of colours. Perhaps Apple will be moving in this direction for their Mac operating system going forward.

See a comparison of iOS 6 to iOS 7 below:

Re: iOS 7 coming tomorrow

Not sure what other goodies are bundled in iOS 7... Their official site says "iOS 7 introduces great new features like Control Center, AirDrop for iOS, Camera App, Photo App and smarter multitasking. It also makes the things you do every day even easier, faster, and more enjoyable. And while many of the apps look different, the way you do things feels perfectly familiar. So from day one, you know how to use the world’s most advanced mobile OS. In its most advanced form." I'm eager to try it out!
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Well I updated to iOS 7 yesterday evening. The download took a long time as you would expect . I'm not sure if I like it to be honest. Maybe I just need to get used to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Stones View Post
        Well I updated to iOS 7 yesterday evening. The download took a long time as you would expect . I'm not sure if I like it to be honest. Maybe I just need to get used to it...
        Looks good to me after all the smooth scrolling effects & much more improvements.. Lovely!

Comment

Took me a long time to finish it as well. It's different but kind of complicated I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Letty Price View Post
            Took me a long time to finish it as well. It's different but kind of complicated I'd say.
            Having spent more time with it I'm starting to get used to it more. It's pretty nice.

Comment

Having spent more time with it I'm starting to get used to it more. It's pretty nice.
              Yes. Btw did you hear about the bug that allows one to access images and stuff without unlocking via the control center?

Comment

Originally posted by Letty Price View Post
                Yes. Btw did you hear about the bug that allows one to access images and stuff without unlocking via the control center?
                Now, this is a pretty shameful thing about Apple.. similar bugs were reported in the past too, but none were responded to... I miss Steve Jobs!

Comment

Working...
                X