Microsoft Band is finally here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Band is finally here.

Lol..They already launched it way before Apple thought and it looks fantastic. Hope Microsoft doesn't Disappoint.

Source : Microsoft Band, the smart band powered by Microsoft Health

Re: Microsoft Band is finally here.

I will not surprise if tech companies make Al Johnson JRís following concept real

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart_Hancock View Post
      Lol..They already launched it way before Apple thought and it looks fantastic. Hope Microsoft doesn't Disappoint.

Source : Microsoft Band, the smart band powered by Microsoft Health
      Interesting on how Microsoft's turning towards the health sector now & another move towards business expansion!
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

It isnít bad, but it could be quite irritating, because if I wear that band it will monitor my heart rate 24 hours, which I am doubtful to consider as healthy due to my affection towards anyway that is a bit personal taste thing, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
          It isn’t bad, but it could be quite irritating, because if I wear that band it will monitor my heart rate 24 hours, which I am doubtful to consider as healthy due to my affection towards anyway that is a bit personal taste thing, I suppose.
          Irene! You should get one of these for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock View Post
            Irene! You should get one of these for sure!
            Nope, because I am not a health conscious person. Even I think those who care more about health are sort of people who always pretend to be something rather than what actually they are . That band is only good for wealthiest people, as they always willing to live longer

Comment

I think the technology is great but it will be a while before I buy one if I do. They will come down in price as competition increases I think. My biggest concern is where is my info stored and who has access to it. You can tell me that M$ won't have access to it and if they say they dont theyre liars. I am sure the courts will have a field day over HIPAA violations when they start getting hacked too.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Nope, because I am not a health conscious person. Even I think those who care more about health are sort of people who always pretend to be something rather than what actually they are . That band is only good for wealthiest people, as they always willing to live longer
                Health is Wealth Irene! Rich or Poor, everyone in this world wants to live & longer, no matter what their habits or living standards are. Don't you too?

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                I think the technology is great but it will be a while before I buy one if I do. They will come down in price as competition increases I think. My biggest concern is where is my info stored and who has access to it. You can tell me that M$ won't have access to it and if they say they dont theyre liars. I am sure the courts will have a field day over HIPAA violations when they start getting hacked too.
                I doubt the band sending out such sensitive information back to its makers! It better not!

Comment

It isn’t bad, but it could be quite irritating, because if I wear that band it will monitor my heart rate 24 hours, which I am doubtful to consider as healthy due to my affection towards anyway that is a bit personal taste thing, I suppose.
                  You don't want to be reminded smoking is bad for you? . I don't smoke myself but many people I know have tried e-cigarettes with good results. Have you not tried one before? It might help you to wean off cigarettes, but either way, it is better than smoking a ton more chemicals and tar that cigarettes have. Perhaps look into that? (They contain nicotine of course, which is the addictive chemical).

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                    You don't want to be reminded smoking is bad for you? . I don't smoke myself but many people I know have tried e-cigarettes with good results. Have you not tried one before? It might help you to wean off cigarettes, but either way, it is better than smoking a ton more chemicals and tar that cigarettes have. Perhaps look into that? (They contain nicotine of course, which is the addictive chemical).
                    Couldn't agree more Ben!

Comment

Health is Wealth Irene! Rich or Poor, everyone in this world wants to live & longer, no matter what their habits or living standards are. Don't you too?
                      You didn’t catch my point here, I am actually talking about those who are unnecessarily very health conscious. Till the date I haven’t seen any health conscious poor, but yes I have seen people in tuxedo who endlessly talk about how to become healthier why they drink Green Tea is also beyond my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                        Yes, I tried e-cigarettes as well and that eventually made me a non-chain smoker.

Comment

I doubt the band sending out such sensitive information back to its makers! It better not!
                          You hope not, but in this day and age with companies harvesting data can you really 100% trust anybody ?

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Heard about this thing for too long but not looked into it much. Is it basically a wristband for health?

Comment

Hi,

Have you check the Bill after using the Microsoft band, check this

Comment

Working...
                              X