Get ready to play solitaire on Windows 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to play solitaire on Windows 10

Microsoft will get back the solitaire game to its new Windows 10 Version as an inbuilt app from windows 8. The current version of the solitaire game will be the same and the user will not have to seek after it in the windows store.

Also the start menu that the windows’ user is acquainted with would be brought back in windows 10.
    But other games like heart and minesweeper would be available only in the windows store.

Re: Get ready to play solitaire on Windows 10

Originally posted by victorvictories View Post
    Microsoft will get back the solitaire game to its new Windows 10 Version as an inbuilt app from windows 8. The current version of the solitaire game will be the same and the user will not have to seek after it in the windows store.

Also the start menu that the windows’ user is acquainted with would be brought back in windows 10.
    But other games like heart and minesweeper would be available only in the windows store.
    Okay, I am glad that I will be able to play solitaire again on windows and not have to search for it online.

Comment

Originally posted by victorvictories View Post

Happy to have the solitaire back in windows 10. I have started playing computer games when i was eight and i still remember the happy moments.

Comment

Get ready to play solitaire on Windows 10

Good news, solitaire will be a built-in game in the operating system of Windows 10. This brings a smile on my face, now no more downloading the game separately. I played this game so much that I ended up wearing spectacles.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post

Great, Solitaire is coming back, also the start menu will be added and the features that the Windows user is familiar with some of these will be added back in Windows 10, it is an attempt to bring back those features that were not included in Windows 8.

Comment

Working...
          X