A smartphone with an enormous 10,000mAh battery spotted online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember the times when you crib about your phone having a low battery life? Many of us would remember this. A Chinese phone manufacturer Oukitel may have the solution to this issue. Speculations are being made that the company is working on an awe-inspiring smartphone that has a battery power of 10,000mAh and with a battery of this magnitude a device on a single charge may last up to 4 to 5 days.

Images online indicate that the smartphone that will come with this battery would also have O.S Android 5.1 Lollipop. When the smartphone does hit the market the images that are currently online may not give a true representation as these images are of the prototype and not the actual device. It is seen from these images that the device is a little on the bulky side and may be a negative factor when it comes to the users who wants a sleek design device. Others consider this as a reverse step as smartphone these days are getting sleeker day by day. Would you buy smartphone that has a good battery life but not a sleek design?

Re: A smartphone with an enormous 10,000mAh battery spotted online

A smartphone with 10,000mAh battery is nice, but I prefer a phone that is sleek as it can slip easily into my pocket. Also, there are external power banks that are available so in case I need to charge my battery while I am traveling I can do it.

Comment

That sounds good to me! Having a phone with a such great power would definitely be a plus for any one of us. Since we are now more addicted to the internet and our phones, it can be a good news for many of us.
      With low cost power bank available in the market, I wonder how many of us would actually want to have one in hand.

Comment

10000 mah battery! thats massive. I hope the other specs of this phone are good as well.
        For a user like me the phone's battery and RAM plays an important role in my day to day routine.

Comment

Hi,
          People are more addicted to smartphone as compared to desktop so smartphone companies are launching phones with advanced features and more battery backup life to avoid any disruption.

Comment

Yes, people are glued to their phones and most of the time it happens that while a person is on the move to keep oneself entertained the options that are available on the smartphones are surfing the internet, watch a movie, play a game etc. this will drain the power from the phone battery. But with battery power of 10,000mAh the fun will last longer. So when you are happy you will most likely perform well.

Comment

Working...
            X