Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infographic Guide: Top Benefits of Cloud Hosting for Ecommerce Website

Re: Infographic Guide: Top Benefits of Cloud Hosting for Ecommerce Website

The cloud has a lot of benefits for SMB's. I for one have moved a lot of company's files to the cloud. I now use SaaS for my company's needs. I would suggest this year that business strongly consider moving to the cloud. It can save your company a lot of money.

Comment

Very nicely designed infographic, thanks for sharing.

How cloud can actually help in business continuity? Can you please explain?

Comment

Though Cloud solutions are cost effective, one of the benefits of cloud which is disregarded is how a cloud can ensure business continuity and speed up disaster recovery issues. At the time of traffic spikes, cloud computing ensures that there is no scarcity of resources and no downtime is faced thereby making you more profitable compared to traditional computing

Cloud computing provides disaster recovery and business continuity solutions at low cost to all sizes of businesses. Traditional business continuity and disaster recovery methods are very expensive as they require buying hardware and also maintaining them which should match with company's mission critical systems.

With cloud computing, all these issues are resolved easily as cloud provides business continuity and disaster recovery solutions which are very cost effective giving you the peace of mind and allowing you to focus on your core business activities.

Comment

Okay, I understood.

Thanks

Comment

The dual colour combination used to represent information in this infographic is appealing. Ecommerce websites have increased demand spike due to increase in web traffic, hence the scalability that is offered in cloud hosting is very beneficial for ecommerce websites.

Comment

I like the pay per consume model in eNlight cloud which charges the users only for the resources that have been consume. Thank you for explaining the advantages using this Infographic.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanWalters View Post

Very laudable Infographic! The visual representation for describing the benefits of cloud computing is very stunning. I must use this as a guideline.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

A gem of an Infographic Bryan. Typical cloud servers have numerous locations for their data centres, and your data is mirrored across at least two servers. Comparatively cloud computing is cost effective if we consider the traditional servers.

Comment

Really nice infographic there, I definitely think cloud computing will transform businesses long-term.

Comment

Working...
                    X