VPN on Opera Browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPN on Opera Browser

Opera Browser has just added a VPN connection on its browser, this is only available in the developer version on the browser and which can be used freely without any hidden cost.

They have also mentioned that you would not be needing any additional account for it and it would be extremely user-friendly to switch it on and off.

After you access the browser, there will be an option of VPN on the browser , which when scrolled you can use it to access VPN from anywhere and any place.

This seems like an awesome service if you ask me and I just hope ever browser allows us the same
    Do let me know your feedback on it.

Thank you....

Re: VPN on Opera Browser

That's a great news Sean. Thanks for the share. Yeah, if every browser will give this service, then I guess it would be great. Let's hope for the best.

Comment

Re: VPN on Opera Browser

Actually, I doubt that would happen though but yes that would definitely be an IT world to live in....

Thank you....

Comment

VPN on Opera Browser will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, thus making it difficult for sites to track your location and recognise your computer the advantage that virtual IP address provides is you can browse the web with additional privately.

Comment

Originally posted by zenita View Post
          VPN on Opera Browser will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, thus making it difficult for sites to track your location and recognise your computer the advantage that virtual IP address provides is you can browse the web with additional privately.

Exactly Zenita, the basic understanding behind VPN....
          Opera saw this as a very good opportunity after a lot of private data being stolen from various other browsers.

Thank you....

Comment

Yes, opera provided free VPN for you that is the more interesting thing about this browser, if you have any problem while setup contact to Opera Support that gives the best solution for opera this really works, VPN of that is very good opportunity for all of us.
            Dial 1-800-291-3665 (Toll free) Opera browser Technical Support Number for Opera Mini help to setup, install Opera Mini Browser by Opera Customer Support Phone Number. Get your Opera Mini Issues Resolved through Opera Support and Services Team By Browser Support Number, we Provide 24/7 hours services for Opera Problems.

Comment

VPN stands virtual private network. It basically uses the hide the Internet Protocol of the Computer/Laptop. you can simply use the VPN in Opera browser. You can use the different location in VPN. you can also use the Lenovo.

Comment

Working...
              X