1000 Domains with web hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Domains with web hosting

Is it possible for me to purchase 1000 domain with my existing hosting package. I need it for SEO purpose and want to create my own link farm for my online project.

Re: 1000 Domains with web hosting

Originally posted by Cathlee View Post
    Is it possible for me to purchase 1000 domain with my existing hosting package. I need it for SEO purpose and want to create my own link farm for my online project.
    It would depend on the kind of plan you are currently on. However, you should know that it is not a good practice to have link farms for SEO purposes and you may face penalties in the future.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

One of the main reasons why people stay away from link farms is that they don’t add much value to the web. Link farms comprise of websites that link to the other websites only for the purpose of increasing the link popularity score. Therefore, these links are not as strong as the other genuine content based links.

Comment

I need it for SEO purpose and want to create my own link farm for my online project.
        Wouldn’t it be simpler just to do something useful for only one website?

Comment

Purchasing any number of domains and hosting them with us is definitely not a problem, we are always here to serve you with. But you must also consider the suggestions given by others and give it a thought. If isn't going to be a profitable investment, then what's the point in investing. Though if you do have any other plans about the domains that you want to register which you can't disclose it here, then no problem. You can discuss it with our Sales representatives, they'd help you with identification of an appropriate package for hosting the domains.
          | |
          Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

With reference to your idea of creating a link farm, I would like to say that you must give this a thought again. A link farm does not consist of natural linking; instead links are created for the sole purpose of enhancing the popularity score. As the links are not natural, you might not get the desired results by creating a link farm. On the other hand if you concentrate on creating authoritative backlinks to your website through articles, guest posts, forum / community participation; it will really prove beneficial.

Comment

Working...
            X