Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

    How do you setup automatic payments from a credit card to run on a monthly basis please?
    http://www.eUKhost.com

  • #2
    Re: Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

    Originally posted by _Chris_ View Post
    How do you setup automatic payments from a credit card to run on a monthly basis please?
    Hi Chris,

    You can make credit card payments automatically each month with your Visa, American Express, Maestro and Maestro card.

    All you need to do is login to the client area and submit your credit or debit card details.

    Step 1. Login to your Client Area
    Step 2. Click on My Details
    Step 3.Click on Change Credit Card Details and add your Card Details.
    Now you card is setup to be charged each month on the due date.

    You can refer here for more information: http://forums.eukhost.com/f53/can-i-...it-card-21201/

    If you have any queries related to this then please submit a ticket to our billing department or ask us on Live Chat.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

      Originally posted by Eric Brown View Post
      Hi Chris,

      You can make credit card payments automatically each month with your Visa, American Express, Maestro and Maestro card.

      All you need to do is login to the client area and submit your credit or debit card details.

      Step 1. Login to your Client Area
      Step 2. Click on My Details
      Step 3.Click on Change Credit Card Details and add your Card Details.
      Now you card is setup to be charged each month on the due date.

      You can refer here for more information: http://forums.eukhost.com/f53/can-i-...it-card-21201/

      If you have any queries related to this then please submit a ticket to our billing department or ask us on Live Chat.
      Thanks, I did do it that way, but EUKhost keep cocking it up! Karen Parker said she was checking into why it keeps happening every month, and what steps can be taken to ensure it doesn't keep going wrong each month!! Not heard back from her yet! Loads of money on the credit card, so it's not exactly rocket science really!
      http://www.eUKhost.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

        Originally posted by _Chris_ View Post
        Thanks, I did do it that way, but EUKhost keep cocking it up! Karen Parker said she was checking into why it keeps happening every month, and what steps can be taken to ensure it doesn't keep going wrong each month!! Not heard back from her yet! Loads of money on the credit card, so it's not exactly rocket science really!
        Hi Chris,

        We apologise for any inconvenience this is causing you & would also like to thank you for bringing it to our notice. I've forwarded this over to our developer, such as to make your payment mode set static to credit card & ensure that it isn't reverted/changed to anything else unless otherwise instructed by you. We'll email/call you once this is implemented & we appreciate your patience in the meantime..
        Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Monthly payment for web hosting AUTOMATICALLY

          Hi Chris,

          Just a quick update. The problem with "Continuous Authority" for "Repeat" payment mode has been sorted out & set as default now. Please let us know if you notice any other issues. Thank you.
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

          Comment

          Working...
          X