Automatic CC Processing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic CC Processing

I have a client who is looking for a hosting and I would be recommending eukhost to him. I was trying to understand the order process so that I could assist him and I found a checkbox which said "Disable Automatic CC Processing" on the registration page. May I know what exactly is that?

Re: Automatic CC Processing

Hello,

Thank you for recommending Eukhost to your client.

If you process the payment via Credit / Debit card, you can opt to save the card details on the billing system. All your payments would be automatically processed via your Credit / Debit Card in near future. Should you wish to make a one time payment, you can check the box which says, "Disable Automatic CC Processing". Your card won't be charged automatically on recurring basis.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to update this thread.

Regards,
    Adam Smith

Comment

Autopayment helps a lot if you trust your service provider. You dont need to set reminders for clearing any dues to avoid late fees or interruption in services

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response Adam. I hope the card details are safe if provided. Anyways, I will come back if I have more questions.

Comment

You're welcome. Yes, you can rest assure about the security of the details. Have a great weekend!

Regards,
          Adam Smith

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X