Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .co.uk domain

Hi there,

I have a client willing to register a co.uk domain. Wanted to know if we can register a .co.uk domain for someone who is not a resident of UK?

Awaiting response...

Regards,
    Clifield

Re: .co.uk domain

Hi Clified,

Individuals and companies from outside the UK are indeed allowed to register .uk domain names, so your client can go ahead and register the domain .

If there is anything else that I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to respond.

Kind Regards,

Ben.
    Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
    Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
    Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
    Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

I guess anyone can register any geographical extension as domains and the extensions are not the personal property of any country. But to run an online business there would be some laws and regulations that may vary from one country to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
        I guess anyone can register any geographical extension as domains and the extensions are not the personal property of any country. But to run an online business there would be some laws and regulations that may vary from one country to another.
        Some country-specific domains do indeed have restrictions on who can register (e.g. some require you to be an individual or company who is resident in that specific country). However, .uk domains are not subject to these types of restrictions; anyone can register one.
        Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
        Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
        Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
        Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

ban-img
        Working...
        X