Stay away from EUKHOST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay away from EUKHOST!

I have been a loyal client for 8 years with many servers from EUKHOST but recently the service, products and support has become terrible.

The products have too many issues in terms of hardware and software. Critical issues with hard disks on new servers and the support team claim that the disk is new.....erm well why did it crash then?

The IPs often are blacklisted and they simply allocate those IPs to new orders and we end up suffering as a result.

I will start moving my servers away from these guys as now it is pathetic.It looks like they just want to take our money and not offer a proper service.

Re: Stay away from EUKHOST!

Dear Elyas,

We regret to hear about your experience with our product and services. I'm aware that there are some recent issues with your server which caused you to write this on our forum.

Let me go through recent ticket replies and chat conversations, so that I can comment on this and conclude as what went wrong with all those issues.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Kieran A.
    Cloud Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by mei View Post
      I have been a loyal client for 8 years with many servers from EUKHOST but recently the service, products and support has become terrible.
      We really appreciate that you have been with us from last 8 years and we are sure that you hosted many servers with us just because of our products quality and extraordinary support services. We are indeed afraid to know that you're finding it terrible and not up to the mark now.

We would like to assure you that we will never let our products and support services go below our customers expectations. We are continuously trying to improve our products and support services and taking serious actions on critical issues which are reported in customer feedback. If anything goes wrong, we try our best to make customers aware of the actual incidents and try to sort out the issues permanently.

Let us emphasize that there's special team to take care of critical issues as much as possible and we assist many of our customers over personal skype chats which is available 24x7 time.

The products have too many issues in terms of hardware and software. Critical issues with hard disks on new servers and the support team claim that the disk is new.....erm well why did it crash then?
      We use brand new hardware and install latest and stable software only which are compatible to the same machine. We have health check script in place which does scan server for the hardware and software defeat/bug and we ensure that it passes all tests before proceeding for the server setup.

We can confirm that the server which is provided to you is free from all hardware faults/defeats and there were just some false alerts from smartctl which caused panic and concern about the hard disk failure. There was no need to worry about an alert which you received from smartctl as it often sends one if the server temperature gets increased.

We run some more diagnostic tests on HDD as the warning continued to show and then we arranged disk replacement solution just for safety purpose. As dealt in the ticket FHM-224-67113, we performed all these activities as per your convenient time and ensured that we face minimum downtime.

The IPs often are blacklisted and they simply allocate those IPs to new orders and we end up suffering as a result.
      We have a script for the IP address reputation check and we do perform check on each ips before assigning it to any server. The main reason that your server got ips which had bad reputation is that the IP range was recently infected due to CyptoPHP vulnerability from multiple servers. Our abuse and security team already had been working on the same and we were just waiting for an update on delisting from respective providers.

I will start moving my servers away from these guys as now it is pathetic.It looks like they just want to take our money and not offer a proper service.
      We can understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to multiple issues this time. One of our senior system admin and relationship manager will get back to you soon with more detailed explanation.

Please do post if you still have any more query or doubt regarding the same. We will get our manager to respond you on this. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this regards.
      Regards,
      Kieran A.
      Cloud Administrator

Comment

I've been a customer for years too, I can understand your frustration when things go wrong. As they do from time to time, no complex technology is perfect.

The difference with EukHost, compared to other companies, is that they do care about you and will try and find a solution to your problems. The service I have had from the guys here on the forum has been exemplary. "Rock" in particular has always done his best.

Give them a chance to put things right and I'm sure they will do.

All the best.
        Cheers
        Eddy

Comment

Originally posted by texterted View Post
          I've been a customer for years too, I can understand your frustration when things go wrong. As they do from time to time, no complex technology is perfect.

The difference with EukHost, compared to other companies, is that they do care about you and will try and find a solution to your problems. The service I have had from the guys here on the forum has been exemplary. "Rock" in particular has always done his best.

Give them a chance to put things right and I'm sure they will do.

All the best.
          Dear Eddy,

Thank you very much for your genuine feedback on our services & for the support shown towards our staff, truly appreciated! I too do believe that things go wrong at times, but taking immediate corrective actions & having them not repeated again is what remains our ultimate aim. During our long run, we've seen a few major failures, wherein power outages have knocked out a few hundred servers or the entire data center too, hard drives giving up in a middle of a business day, network outages resulting due to DDoS or routers losing their configurations or switches failing unexpectedly, & much more. Moreover & importantly, we've learned from our mistakes & this is our experience. Problems do happen, but none of them go unresolved. We do give our best to avoid customer disappointment as their disappointment will be our failure. We may come across some new problems in future which we have not experienced till now, but we should at least avoid those which we have experienced in past. As I stated earlier, we have seen many years in this field & we need to make sure we don't repeat any mistakes which we did in past. We being a customer service oriented company, our most important aim/focus lies into complete customer satisfaction & at all times, no matter how much success we do achieve, we do & will be caring for our customers, forever..

Merry Christmas in Advance! Happy Holidays!!
          Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X