Grace Period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace Period

I was not able to check my email as I was out of town; I had a pending invoice which I did not pay, my website was suspended for non-payment but as soon as I made the payment it was online instantaneously. What is the grace period offered?
    Last edited by zenita; 18-02-2015, 15:51.

Grace Period

At maximum five (5) days grace will be given to unpaid account past the renewal or due date.

You can check the Billing Policy for more information about it.

Comment

Re: Grace Period

Hi Zenita,

We allow 5 days as a grace period to all unpaid accounts past the renewal/due date and hosting account is suspended on 6th day after the due date. Invoice becomes Overdue once this period of 5 days is over.

Our billing system sends 2 Invoice payment reminders before the due date and a Ticket is created on 5th day after the due date. We call each and every customer once Invoice becomes Overdue.

To avoid this in future, you can setup a recurring payment through Worldpay else you may contact our Billing Team if you need any extension for the payments and our Team will ensure that there is no service interruption

Comment

What happens if we are unable to pay an invoice for a few days due to less cash flow? Say the due date is 20th of a month and for some reason we ask for an extension of 10 days. Would such a case be accepted? I know it's rare but would be good to know

Comment

As I mentioned earlier we provide 5 days as a grace period after the due date so we do allow 10 days extension. However customer has to inform us about the payment extension so that we can set a Promise to pay date on his due Invoice and suspension activity is skipped for his account.

Comment

Offering a Grace period time for the customers is a good thing, but that does cost the host money as well. So I am curious to know whether EUKHOST charge late fees or not? If yes, then whether the late fees vary from service to service or is it a fixed amount?

Comment

Hi Irene,

You have a point. Unlike our phone bills, if not paid, they immediately cut off the services and activated only after paid.

Is this the same with eukhost as well? Or do you provide us an option of promise to pay option or any grace period?

Comment

Late fee of fixed amount 5.00 GBP is automatically added to the due Invoice 10 days after the due date. We offer 5 days grace period and services are suspended on 6th day after the due date however we make sure that 3 payment reminders are sent and one call is made before the suspension takes place.

As mentioned earlier, we accept Promise to pay(P2P) option from our Customers and we ensure that the services aren't suspended before the P2P date.

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the clarification. The option of Promise to Pay is really great, it is a great help at-times.

Comment

Good, promise to pay option gives a lot more flexibility, as it gives a unique functionality to service provider as well to build a system on its own logic for adjusting the due payments. Though, I would be scared if EUK’s P2P process works like this one:

Comment

lol, to avoid any such legal disputes I would rather opt for direct debit and will keep my bank account

Comment

ban-img
                      Working...
                      X