Free Domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Domain

I am into order process, but still I see the domain fee added to the package cost. Does the domain charge get credited with checkout?

Re: Free Domain

I reckon the billing cycle you've selected is semi-annually, for free domain registration/transfer you need to consider annual or higher billing cycle. Also please confirm the hosting package you looking to purchase.

We look forward to your response ..

Leon

Comment

Its Intermediate (Lin.) annually. I have sorted it out, the domain cost does get credited at the checkout. Thanks

Comment

Feel free to ask incase you still get stuck anywhere in the ordering process ..

Leon

Comment

Please be advised that free domain registration is valid for first year and you will need to pay applicable charges to renew it.

Comment

Adding to what Rockhail has said, I am glad to inform you that, we are also offering domain transfer for free.

If you may have any domain registered with any other provider, you can get it transferred it to our registry for free.

Comment

Hello I am adding up to what my colleague Albie said. On all our cPanel Shared Hosting plan if considered on annual or above billings we offer a free domain name to register for an year free of cost. Wherein you can choose any available domain to register which applies to the following extensions only: .com,.net,.org,.biz,.info,.co.uk,.org.uk,.me.uk,.e u,

Post one year the registered domain will cost you as per the domain price list given on our website. Talking about transfer we do not charge you for the domain transfer as well, you can feel free to domain registry to us.

Comment

What if the package is cancelled in the first few months, what happens to the free domain name registration?

Comment

Originally posted by Zion View Post
                  What if the package is cancelled in the first few months, what happens to the free domain name registration?
                  Hello,

Domain names cannot be cancelled once they are registered. If you no longer want a domain name, you'll need to wait for it to expire. If you are provided a refund if you cancel your hosting package, the domain registration fee will be deducted from your total refund. For a list of domain registration costs, please check our domain registrations page.

Kind Regards,

Ben
                  Find us on Twitter and Facebook

Need to contact us?
                  Customer Support: Client Area - 0800 862 0380 (option 2)
                  Customer Relations: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 3)
                  Sales: [email protected] - 0800 862 0380 (option 1)

The opinions or views expressed above are not necessarily the opinions or views of eUKhost Ltd.

Comment

So is that mean if I choose biennially billing term, the free domain will be valid for 2 years?

Comment

Hello Robin,

Yes indeed, if you consider any of our cPanel Shared hosting plans on annual billing you will be able to register the domain name for 1 year free of cost, similarly if you choose the biennual billing term the free domain offered to you will be valid for 2years. Also You can transfer your domain name to us for free* and get 1 year FREE renewal as well.

Regards,
                      Rossie

Comment

ban-img
                      Working...
                      X