eUKhost Revised Affiliate Structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eUKhost Revised Affiliate Structure

At eUKhost, we have revised the structure of our affiliate program and introduced a new highly rewarding commission structure. All the new and our existing affiliates can take advantage of this attractive commission structure. All the current affiliates working with us and those who are looking to work with us will now be able to use this system and and increase their profitability by promoting the best-selling UK hosting services.

"How much you can earn with eUKhost Affiliate program?"

You can earn up to £300 per sale! Yes up to £300 per sale. With over 46 commissionable products to choose from, you can sell one or all of them and earn profits. There is no limit whatsoever on how much you can earn and with cookies that last for 150 days, eUKhost's affiliate program is one of the most attractive scheme around.

The more you refer, the more you earn. For more details, please visit :- eUKhost Affiliate Program Details

You can also check our new Commission Structure for all products at :- Commission Structure

Key Features:

-We'll provide you with creatives - it really is minimal effort on your part
    -150-Day Tracking cookies, Real Time reporting, Monthly Payments via Paypal or Check.
    -Sell Hosting under your own brand
    -Robust Plans and Products
    -Free End User support available 24x7

Join now and start earning money by promoting the best-selling UK hosting services!

Where can I find more information on this feature? How does this work? Do I need to get a re-seller account for this?

Comment

Originally posted by eezee319 View Post
      Where can I find more information on this feature? How does this work? Do I need to get a re-seller account for this?

This feature is available on our VPS, Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers. You need to consider 4 IP's on your VPS where we can set your custom information in IP whois database. Your customers won't come to know about our identity.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction... As I understand from your main website an extra IP costs 20GB a year. Are there any additional charges for setting up custom information in the IP whois database? Any other requirements that I would need to meet?

Comment

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction... As I understand from your main website an extra IP costs 20GB a year. Are there any additional charges for setting up custom information in the IP whois database? Any other requirements that I would need to meet?
          I can confirm there are no additional charges to this, besides the additional IP's that you will need for this purpose. You can directly contact tech support when you need this done. They'll need some very basic information from you to customize the whois information on your IP's.

Sales: 0800 862 0380 || Skype: jenniferkent_uk

Comment

The affiliate program offered by eUKHost is one of the most impressive web hosting affiliate programs available on the Internet. With a web hosting affiliate program you will be entitled to high payouts, that will help you in terms of making easy money online. A web hosting affiliate program is indeed one of the most easiest ways to earn high commissions with very less efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley View Post
              The affiliate program offered by eUKHost is one of the most impressive web hosting affiliate programs available on the Internet. With a web hosting affiliate program you will be entitled to high payouts, that will help you in terms of making easy money online. A web hosting affiliate program is indeed one of the most easiest ways to earn high commissions with very less efforts.
              Its true that eUKhost is one of the best uk web hosting affiliate program, as I am personally experiencing it. Yet, I have not requested my first payment as I am very near to the $100 amount. Once it is bypassed I am gonna request the release of my first payment within a month. People should not miss the opportunity to earn good money online without any investments.

Comment

Originally posted by compcruz View Post
                Its true that eUKhost is one of the best uk web hosting affiliate program, as I am personally experiencing it. Yet, I have not requested my first payment as I am very near to the $100 amount. Once it is bypassed I am gonna request the release of my first payment within a month. People should not miss the opportunity to earn good money online without any investments.
                The minimum balance required for the payout is £20. I have made the payment yesterday and there is not anyone left for the payment. Please pm me your affiliate id or the email address.
                James Anderson
                eUKhost Ltd
                Skype - jameswebuk
                Email - james [@] eukhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                  Originally posted by Jack View Post
                  This feature is available on our VPS, Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers. You need to consider 4 IP's on your VPS where we can set your custom information in IP whois database. Your customers won't come to know about our identity.
                  So, does this mean that, if someone opens his own hosting company by using dedicated servers from eUKhost, sites such as Whoishostingthis won't show who is the actual company owning the servers?

Comment

Originally posted by HostSeeker View Post
                    So, does this mean that, if someone opens his own hosting company by using dedicated servers from eUKhost, sites such as Whoishostingthis won't show who is the actual company owning the servers?
                    That's right. You can use “custom” whois information in the IP address whois. This way your customers won't come to know the actual company which owns the servers.
                    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
                    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
                    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X