Affiliate Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate Program

New Affiliate program has been started to allow our existing customers to earn using our affiliate program.

All that you need to do is signup for our affiliate program from http://www.eukhost.com/affiliate/ and use the code generated for your account as hyperlink for our banner on your website hosting or your email signature.

You will get 20% of the signup that we receive and payouts would be carried out on 10th day of every month. Payouts will be done using paypal or cheque payment only.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

A great scheme and overall method of advertising.

Just a small point, I thought it was 'cheque' rather than 'check', I suspect the latter is the US spelling.
    To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

Yep.

Many people refer their friends and relatives to signup with us out of good faith but they don't earn anything out of it.

We have started this affiliate program to allow our customers and others to earn from this program as many people will add our banners on their website hostings and they will earn automatically once someone comes through their website hosting or email signature and gets a new hosting account with us.

Cookie expiration time has been set for 90 days which will allow you to earn even if the visitor comes to our website hosting 2nd time ( directly ) in 90days span to purchase the hosting account.

Comment

A couple suggestions...
        1) The text ads + text links appear to be set to default content rather than connected to eUKHost.com
        2) Would it be possible to create a non-animated banner ad. I'm considering using one, however don't wish to encourage other users to have annoying animations in signatures.

...it's a great scheme though and I'd recommend others taking advantage of.
        To err is human, but to really screw up you need a computer.

Comment

Yep.

I will get this changes done as soon as possible.

We got this setup during Christmas and developers were not available at that time. Changes would be done shortly so you will have some good banners within few days.

Comment

Working...
          X