Looking for the best affiliate hosting program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best affiliate hosting program

In the affiliate market, web hosting affiliate programs are one of the best way to earn thousands of dollars. Hence, I am looking for the best affiliate program with adequate conditions. without the requirement to be a client of the hosting company, from 15% commission, commission on every purchase of brought clients, no additional restrictions. Please suggest me a good company and program...

Hi Petey,

You may want to have a look at our new Affiliate Program at https://www.eukhost.com/affiliates.php

We do not have a fixed % commission structure now however fixed commission amounts have been set for each of our hosting package and every affiliate can earn up to 300.00 per sale.

Additionally, you don't need to be a client of eUKhost to become an affiliate. To register, please visit - https://www.eukhost.com/affiliate/signup.php
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

An Affiliate program is not good for you if it does not pay the commission on time. Therefore, you need to be very careful before you choose the Affiliate program of a company.

You can join the Affiliate program of EUKhost for free and if you refer customers and orders are received from the customers, your commission will be paid off on time.

Comment

Thats absolutely correct. If a company offers good commission but the payout does not go through in time, then its of no use to us.
        I've joined Eukhosts affiliate program recently (just when they introduced their new affiliate program). And am proud to say that things have gone well until now. Ive managed to earn some money through this program, but one thing that I'd like to bring to everyones' notice is that, I have been receiving my commission on a timely basis from Eukhost, without the need of me to run behind them
        IMPO. people should join Eukhosts affiliate program and earn a handsome income for yourself. All the Best !!

Comment

Hi Stella,

Thank you for sharing your experience with EUKhost Affiliate program with others. We are glad to know that you are pretty satisfied with the kind of service you have received and we will make sure that the Affiliate program of EUKhost runs in a smooth manner and all our Affiliates receive excellent service

Comment

As an affiliate, what technical skills are necessary for affiliates? How my affiliate transactions will be calculated and tracked? In order to check the status of my commisions, do I get a different panel or something like that? Is it possible to use the earned commission for paying my web hosting bills?

Comment

You don't need to posses any technical skills to become an affiliate. Once you register and your account is approved, you will be provided with Banners / Text Links & HTML code to be placed on your website to begin.

All the activity through the affiliate unique referral link is tracked by our tracking software and these details are available for viewing to the affiliate after logging into his/her account. And lastly, yes the affiliate commission earned can be used to pay the hosting fees.
              Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
              Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
              Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by petey View Post
                As an affiliate, what technical skills are necessary for affiliates?
                Any one can become an affiliate. you don't need to be a computer techi! If you have the basic computer knowledge and internet connection at home. Simply get registered and once you receive your unique affiliate URL/Link, just promote it through your own website (if any), forums, blogs or even through your email signature at the end of every email.

How my affiliate transactions will be calculated and tracked?
                Once you are registered with the eUKhost affiliate program than the tracking system generates a unique affiliate URL and every time visitor on your site clicks your affiliate link, the tracking system set ups the cookie and records it in to the affiliate logs for 150 days.

In order to check the status of my commisions, do I get a different panel or something like that? Is it possible to use the earned commission for paying my web hosting bills?
                Once you are registered with eUKhost affiliate program, you will receive an affiliate account where you will find all the details including status of daily visitors, logs, clicks, unique hits, current and previous sale. In addition you will also find help full tools such as banners, text link and other tools.

Simply get registered here. It will hardly take 5 minutes to register and with in 15 minutes you will know our easy affiliate interface.

Feel free to contact me direct, if you have any affiliate related query or suggestions
                Regards,
                Robert Hall
                Affiliate Manager
                EUKHOST LTD
                International : +44 191 303 8069
                Skype contact: RobEukhost
                Email:

Comment

A pretty good elaboration provided, thanks for that Rob.

Affiliates can be a really good way of earning handsome money without investing loads of efforts (though if you do, you would be earning more). In simple terms, the company, recognises your efforts for promoting their products and rewards you by paying an affiliate commission per sale. So, the more the number of individuals buying the services/products through your referal link, the more would be the revenue you'd earn.

Comment

Definitely, affiliate marketing is just like marketing a particular niche on the Internet. It can be a remunerative business, but highly rivalrous web based area for generating advertising revenue, especially, for web hosting industry which are now growing rapidly and making more n more sign-ups through the affiliate programs. Different providers are using different strategies to get more sign-ups through the affiliates, such as giving earn hundreds of pounds per sale or recurring commissions.

To earn through affiliates, you just need to be their affiliate and promote their affiliate banners with an unique affiliate URL having your ID. It doesn't need any special skills, just need to have a good looking site with huge number of visitors per day and of course a good communication skills to and having knowledge about that service would lead you towards success. Many times people are in search of good web hosting company and simply by referring that person to the web hosting company with whom you have sign-up as an affiliate, you can earn hundreds of pounds per sale very easily. Most of the affiliate web hosting programs are absolutely free to register and doesn't need to be a client.

Comment

If you are looking for a competitive and profitable affiliate hosting plan. Then you must definitely consider the one offered by eUKHost. It is true that in case of affiliate hosting programs, you can earn well only if the hosting plan is good. In comparison with the other affiliate hosting plans, eUKHost provides with a money spinning affiliate hosting plan in which the investment is negligible; however you can surely look forward to impressive return on investments. With eUKHost's affiliate hosting plan, you have the opportunity of earning 300 per sale and with that you also get the assistance of a dedicated marketing support team and monthly payouts and promotion.

Comment

Dedicated affiliate team is there for you 24x7

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                        also get the assistance of a dedicated marketing support team and monthly payouts and promotion.
                        Cheers Voronica. EUKhost affiliate support team is always there 24x7 to help our dear affiliates with any query. Recently, we have also started up with regular newsletters and emails which would help our affiliates to increase more awareness about eUKhost new offers, discount codes and promotions.

If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe for regular affiliate newsletter and emails, simply drop us an email on [email protected] and we will make sure that you are updated with eUKhost new offers and discount codes regularly.
                        Regards,
                        Robert Hall
                        Affiliate Manager
                        EUKHOST LTD
                        Email:

Comment

Anybody know a really great affiliate program?

Comment

Originally posted by webnewbie View Post
                            Anybody know a really great affiliate program?
                            Kindly read the previous replies on this thread, I am sure you will find your answer.
                            Regards,
                            Robert Hall
                            Affiliate Manager
                            EUKHOST LTD
                            Email:

Comment

Working...
                            X