selling server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling server

OK I may be missing the point here but..

using the affiliates programme can we get a kick back if I sell servers that we are going to use as part of our own businesses?

eg I have a customer who needs a server. I purchase the server from eukhost on their behalf as part of the solutions I am putting in to place for my customer. Is the affiliate programme of any use to me in these circumstances or are you only interested in new customers?

thanks
    Andy

Firstly, any one can become eUKhost affiliate. Even if you are an existing client of eUKhost and if you could generate more business for us through, your referral we would be more than happy to partner you as our affiliate.

Originally posted by ajbird View Post
    eg I have a customer who needs a server. I purchase the server from eukhost on their behalf as part of the solutions I am putting in to place for my customer. Is the affiliate programme of any use to me in these circumstances or are you only interested in new customers?
    In normal circumstances the self made orders does not qualify for the affiliate commission, however if you notify us with the above circumstances in advance (before processing the order), we would definitely try to work out something for you. I will appreciate if you could drop me an email with the client details, we can try work it out.

Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Robert Hall
    Affiliate Manager
    EUKHOST LTD
    International : +44 191 303 8069
    Skype contact: RobEukhost
    Email:

Comment

I purchase the server from eukhost on their behalf as part of the solutions I am putting in to place for my customer. Is the affiliate programme of any use to me in these circumstances or are you only interested in new customers?

Comment

Originally posted by sjanny01 View Post
        I purchase the server from eukhost on their behalf as part of the solutions I am putting in to place for my customer. Is the affiliate programme of any use to me in these circumstances or are you only interested in new customers?
        I guess EUKHOST affiliate program could be definitely useful for you. if you have the client base to refer on regular basis there is lot you can earn through our affiliate program. The program is very simple and straight forward. Every referral/new client who clicks the affiliate URL/link and process the order, indirectly secures the commission for the affiliate. If you think that there is something which could be exceptionally worked out, please feel free to contact our affiliate on [email protected]. Hope this helps
        Regards,
        Robert Hall
        Affiliate Manager
        EUKHOST LTD
        International : +44 191 303 8069
        Skype contact: RobEukhost
        Email:

Comment

Working...
        X