Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs

Hello guys,

I have a comparison site currently selling fuel and want to add web hosting now. I am in the process of adding insurance and telecomunications. You have been recommended as a good site to be affiliated with for web hosting.

Could you please let me know, how do I star?

to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here

You can signup for the Affiliate program from our website. It's easy to signup for the Affiliate program and there are no costs involved. Once you signup for the Affiliate program, you will receive a unique URL. You will have to place this unique URL on your website so that the visitors of your website use this URL to land on our website and place the order using this URL and you are entitled for the commission.

You can Register for the Affiliate program from the link given below:

Highly Paid Web hosting Affiliate Program | eUKhost Affiliate Program

Comment

I don't think it's possible to keep the affiliate link on the website and attract customers without advertising it or providing some information about it. Do you provide any sort of advertising tools which can be used to advertise affiliates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon74 View Post
        I don't think it's possible to keep the affiliate link on the website and attract customers without advertising it or providing some information about it. Do you provide any sort of advertising tools which can be used to advertise affiliates ?
        EUKhost does provide some Affiliate banners and you can display these banners on your website by linking them to your unique URL so that visitors can click the banner and order the hosting plan. You can download the banners from the link given below:

Affiliates Banner
        "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"

Comment

Eukhost banners are really impressive, but what will be the commission structure? When will I get paid? I mean what should be the minimum amount in order to apply for pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Letty Price View Post
            Eukhost banners are really impressive, but what will be the commission structure? When will I get paid? I mean what should be the minimum amount in order to apply for pay?
            Eukhost's affiliate is one of the best paying web hosting affiliate programs in the industry FYI. you are not required to pay inorder to join, its completely FREE!!

Comment

There's a similar discussion going on in the other section of this forum. You might to take a look at it once : 3 simple steps to work from home!

Comment

Eukhost banners are really impressive, but what will be the commission structure?
                You can check the Commission structure through the link given below:

Commission Structure

When will I get paid?I mean what should be the minimum amount in order to apply for pay?
                These questions are answered on the Affiliate FAQ's page. The page can be checked on the below link:

Affiliate FAQ's

Comment

Thanks for your replies, guys. After going through the affiliate commission and faq page, I am completely satisfied with questions running in my mind, I have no more doubts. I think this is one of the best web hosting affiliate programs I was looking for.

Comment

It is easy to sign up for the affiliate program and there is no cost. When you sign up Affiliate Program, you will receive a unique URL. You have to put this unique URL on your site so that visitors on your website using this URL to land on our website and place your order via this URL, and you are entitled to the Commission.

Comment

Thanks for your replies, guys. After going through the affiliate commission and faq page, I am completely satisfied with questions running in my mind, I have no more doubts. I think this is one of the best web hosting affiliate programs I was looking for.
                      We are in process of making more developments on eUKhost affiliate program. All we are aiming is how we can help our affiliates to achieve higher earnings and conversions with us.

Recently, we have started with giving out monthly coupon code to our affiliates, if you have not received one please drop us an email [email protected] and claim it now.
                      Regards,
                      Robert Hall
                      Affiliate Manager
                      EUKHOST LTD
                      International : +44 191 303 8069
                      Skype contact: RobEukhost
                      Email:

Comment

thank you guys for the info

Comment

Affiliate web hosting is an extremely profitable form of web hosting. The affiliates can easily register with a hosting provider and run his/her business. If you sign up for an affiliate program, you will be provided with banners and text link ads; these ads can be easily placed on your websites, banners or newsletters or even in forums in order to advertise. You will also be provided an affiliate id so that you receive a timely commission if someone clicks on your add. This is indeed one of the most convenient ways of earning money. The affiliate hosting services provided by eUKHost are extremely profitable and the affiliates can start earning from their websites within a short span of time. The new eUKHost banners are one of a kind and they also include the monthly commissions of the affiliates. The affiliates dealing with eUKHost dont have to worry about updating the coupon codes every month, this information is automatically updates through eUKHost. Indeed the best way to start and conduct an affiliate business is by getting an affiliate interface account with eUKHost.

Comment

The affiliate program offered by eUKHost is ideal for the webmasters who would like to earn some extra money by referring some more clients and customers to the business; but they donít want to get bothered for providing services to these customers. eUKHost provides a comission of upto £300 per sale; so this is a good opportunity for the webmasters who run web designing and development business to earn extra money on the hosting sign ups.

Comment

Not just the webmasters but anyone can earn an extra cash by joining Affiliate Programs. Now-a-days, Affiliate marketing has become one of the highly convenient methods to start a home based business. The biggest advantage of it that, you aren't required to have your own products or services for selling, nor are you required to bother yourself with storing merchandise, handling orders or managing customers. All you need to do in simply promote the products or services of some company and earn.

Comment

Working...
                              X