Affiliate announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate announcement

In response to the recent survey with eUKhost affiliates, we are in process of making new developments on eUKhost affiliate program. All we aim is to focus more on helping our affiliates to generate higher income and conversions with EUKhost.

Recently, we have started up with giving out new coupon codes on monthly basis. Most of our affiliates are claiming monthly coupon codes with eUKhost regularly. Please make sure you don't miss out yours. It is genuine request to claim your coupon code on [email protected] now!
    Regards,
    Robert Hall
    Affiliate Manager
    EUKHOST LTD
    International : +44 191 303 8069
    Skype contact: RobEukhost
    Email:

thx you very much for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by RealTrueDeal View Post
      thx you very much for sharing
      There is lot more we would like to offer our affiliates, coupon codes, bonus and in addition our expert affiliate team members are always there to help and guide our affiliates (24x7). All we need to know is how we could help our affiliates with our maximum contribution to increase the conversions and your earnings.

Recently, we have started up with sending regular newsletters to our affiliates, if you would subscribe simply drop us and email on [email protected].
      Regards,
      Robert Hall
      Affiliate Manager
      EUKHOST LTD
      International : +44 191 303 8069
      Skype contact: RobEukhost
      Email:

Comment

Affiliate announcement

"Affiliate announcement" service to promote your offer to hundreds and even thousands of affiliate internet programs. Such services do cost a few hundred dollars but if you have a good offer can help you land in very active programs teeming with experienced affiliates.

Of course, there's a option. That is go to the top Internet marketing seminars and events and "buddy-up" with the big dogs of Internet marketing. One good relationship you develop there can result in you getting into their network. And that can mean top affiliates with huge lists promoting your offer.

Comment

In response to the recent survey with eUKhost affiliates, we are in process of making new developments on eUKhost affiliate program. All we aim is to focus more on helping our affiliates to generate higher income and conversions with EUKhost.

Comment

Originally posted by jonathant View Post
            That's a helpful update, thanks for sharing it with all. I'm sure more affiliates would be inspired after reading this update.

Comment

I've recently joined the new affiliate program and have put the banners on my updated website .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
              - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Originally posted by DPS Computing View Post
                I've recently joined the new affiliate program and have put the banners on my updated website .
                Glad to know that :smile: , and All The Best for the contest.

You'd really need to be innovative while working towards the promotion of the products offered by Eukhost and claiming the first price.

Comment

Originally posted by MattBarthorp View Post
                  Glad to know that :smile: , and All The Best for the contest.

You'd really need to be innovative while working towards the promotion of the products offered by Eukhost and claiming the first price.
                  Thank you . Yes, it's a thing I've found hard to do (getting people to sign up via the affiliate program) in the past when I used the old system that was in place years ago. I'm hoping that after years of experience from the talented people on this forum and the things that I have learned that I will now be better at it .
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
                  - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                  X