Getting into a web hosting affiliate program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting into a web hosting affiliate program

I would like to sign up for an affiliate program, I can refer the customers however I am not sure about providing the technical assistance to the customers, can that be taken care of? How will the web hosting affiliate program work?

Yes eUKHost will provide the complete technical assistance to the customers. If you would like to get into affiliate hosting, all you have to do is sign up for a web hosting affiliate program with this url https://www.eukhost.com/whmcs/affiliates.php. This is the most convenient way of making money online, once you sign up for the program, all you have to do is place the banners at appropriate places and when the visitors click on them, a cookie will be setup in their browser and it will be tracked by our affiliate tracking system.

Comment

That's right, various affiliate programs offered by different companies have different spans for cookies to stay active, choosing Eukhost's affiliate program would set a cookie that stays active for 150 days. If a sale is done within this period, it gets captured in the tracker.

Comment

What would be my earnings per sale if I sign up for a web hosting affiliate program with eUKHost? Are the payouts monthly or weekly?

Comment

With eUKHost web hosting affiliate program, you can earn upto 300 per sale and it works on monthly payouts. You will be provided with complete technical assistance in order to ensure the smooth functioning of your hosting activities.

Comment

You might want to visit the following to get a detailed overview of the affiliate commission that you would receive depending on the products you sell : https://www.eukhost.com/affiliates-commission.php

Comment

Thanks for all the information. Since I am still considering the decision of signing up for a web hosting affiliate program, I also wanted to know if reseller hosting is a better option for me since I would like to earn money online.

Comment

The web hosting UK affiliate programs enable you to earn money online through signing up for an affiliate program and promoting the respective products. While a reseller hosting plan is your own online business that enables you to provide web space to the clients. The nature of both these plans is quite different. In case of a web hosting affiliate program you might start earning money right away; whereas in case of a reseller hosting business, it might take some time to develop a customer base. However both these plans are rewarding and profitable. The only crucial aspect is to select a good web hosting company.
                Last edited by Monica; 27-04-2011, 14:15.

Comment

Well indeed. Choosing a good web hosting provider is the most essential requirement for achieving most out of it. Moreover, if you are running a web development or web designing business, your chances of becoming a successful reseller increases. Since your existing clients would require affordable web hosting services, they need not look any further, you can get them hosted at your reseller hosting package.

Comment

How many domains and sub domains will be allocated to me in a reseller hosting plan provided by eUKHost?

Comment

There is no limit on that, you can have unlimited domains and sub domains in any reseller hosting plan provided by eUKHost.

Comment

Even if there isn't a limit to the total number of domains that one can host, you must also consider the disk space that is available for your use. You must calculate the database size before heading out to hosting any number of domains. Moreover, if you check the TOS offered by Eukhost, they do not allow overselling their server, hence you better be careful when deciding upon the total number of domains to be hosted with your reseller hosting package.

Comment

hi Shirley i guess Affiliate program is the most convenient method for earning online. Reseller Hosting is also good but as Matt said, its success rate is high only if you are running a web development/designing business otherwise affiliate program is recommended by most of the senior guys in this field. Hope it helps
                          Crazy for Reliable host

Comment

Working...
                          X