Commission to renew your hosting plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commission to renew your hosting plan

I read in another thread here that we can use commission we get through the affiliate program here to renew our hosting account, which is great. How does it work? Can we use all the money in our balance for that?

Hello,

Yes, the commission you earn through our affiliate program can indeed be used to renew your hosting account(s) with us. In case you wish to do so, you will need to notify us in advance before the renewal date and we will take care of the same.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Yes, you can certainly use all the available funds in your affiliate account to renew the hosting package.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
        Yes, you can certainly use all the available funds in your affiliate account to renew the hosting package.
        This is good offer. website can surely bear its hosting cost if your affiliate program is successful
        [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the replies. And that's right Jma. It would be great to have a "self sufficient account" with this great hosting company. I will start promoting my referral link.

Comment

good idea, i think it would work.

Comment

Working...
            X