Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haimen
    replied
    It is better to promote eUKhost affiliate links on some best classified websites apart from Forums.

Leave a comment:

• ranson
    replied
    Originally posted by victorvictories View Post

Lucky for you and the fact that you are generating a good ROI comes to show that you know what you are doing.

If forum members would like to know more on this topic, would you be able to deliver some tips on effective media buying?
    I will see what I can do got too much on my hands ya know

Highly suggest you to follow different media buyers informational blogs related to the topic. It's nothing ground breaking but those are simply the blogs I followed.

Leave a comment:

• victorvictories
    replied
    Originally posted by ranson View Post

Luckily I found the owner on an IM forum and I consider myself lucky considering the owner is an affiliate himself
    Lucky for you and the fact that you are generating a good ROI comes to show that you know what you are doing.

If forum members would like to know more on this topic, would you be able to deliver some tips on effective media buying?

Leave a comment:

• ranson
    replied

Care to tell us about how you ended up finding the site?
    Luckily I found the owner on an IM forum and I consider myself lucky considering the owner is an affiliate himself

Leave a comment:

• victorvictories
    replied
    I work on a fixed rate basis which I have negotiated with the owner. So far it has turned out good for me and I am generating a good ROI.
    Care to tell us about how you ended up finding the site?

Leave a comment:

• imtylerbanks
    replied

I have to agree networks like Clickbank and Skimlinks do not require prior experience to get approved but you can always apply yo eUKhost's hosting affiliate program as we too accept everyone from around the globe without any prior experience.
    Thanks for guiding me

Leave a comment:

• victorvictories
    replied
    Originally posted by imtylerbanks View Post
    I had a thing in my mind Unless your website already enjoys substantial high-quality traffic, you will not be considered by these affiliate programs, while some other programs have no such restrictions. Which I suggest you to add as first step affiliate programs, while SkimLinks, ClickBank lets you signup almost immediately through a very simple process. For a new Starter, You have to take proper training and techniques to achieve that numbers.
    I have to agree networks like Clickbank and Skimlinks do not require prior experience to get approved but you can always apply yo eUKhost's hosting affiliate program as we too accept everyone from around the globe without any prior experience.

Leave a comment:

• imtylerbanks
    replied
    I had a thing in my mind Unless your website already enjoys substantial high-quality traffic, you will not be considered by these affiliate programs, while some other programs have no such restrictions. Which I suggest you to add as first step affiliate programs, while SkimLinks, RevGlue, ClickBank lets you signup almost immediately through a very simple process. For a new Starter, You have to take proper training and techniques to achieve that numbers.
    Last edited by imtylerbanks; 15-03-2018, 09:42.

Leave a comment:

• ranson
    replied
    I work on a fixed rate basis which I have negotiated with the owner. So far it has turned out good for me and I am generating a good ROI.

Leave a comment:

• david smith
    replied
    Originally posted by zenita View Post

Do you work with the site owner on a fixed rate or what?

Also, whats the ROI are you generating currently on your campaigns?
    I too would be interested in knowing the same as banner advertising is something I wanted to give a go. I would be only interested on a fixed rate basis.

Leave a comment:

• zenita
    replied
    Promoting on forums via signature can be tedious but I see media buys that has been working quite well for affiliates since a long time. You basically buy banner ad space on relevant sites and either do a pre-pay or one can negotiate for a monthly price with the owner of the site and see for the results.

Do you work with the site owner on a fixed rate or what?

Also, whats the ROI are you generating currently on your campaigns?

Leave a comment:

• ranson
    replied
    Promoting on forums via signature can be tedious but I see media buys that has been working quite well for affiliates since a long time. You basically buy banner ad space on relevant sites and either do a pre-pay or one can negotiate for a monthly price with the owner of the site and see for the results.

Leave a comment:

• rickysmith
    replied
    Sitepoint is another community visited by website owners. This forum plus the two you described seem to have mostly recognized website owners as frequent posters. It would be good to also publish your online link on boards that are for those just starting to develop their website who may not yet have a web host.

Leave a comment:

• DPS Computing
    replied
    Originally posted by petey View Post
    It is very much necessary to know the potential sources where you can promote your affiliate link more effectively. IMO, the most effective and potential places for promoting affiliates are webmaster forums and social networks. These are the places where you will find all kinds of business people.
    These are two good places to advertise your affiliate link but, although it takes more effort, creating a site with original content is an extremely good way to ensure long term popularity .

Leave a comment:

• petey
    replied
    It is very much necessary to know the potential sources where you can promote your affiliate link more effectively. IMO, the most effective and potential places for promoting affiliates are webmaster forums and social networks. These are the places where you will find all kinds of business people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X