No announcement yet.

best website topics for eUK affiliates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best website topics for eUK affiliates?

Aside from website-related topics, are there any niches, broad or specialized, that seem to work best for eUK affiliates? Do you tend to target those who are in the beginning stages of getting their website published or those with existing sites who might consider a change in web host?

Originally posted by keatons_flat View Post
    Aside from website-related topics, are there any niches, broad or specialized, that seem to work best for eUK affiliates?
    You must find out the places where the probability of people would go in search of a hosting solution, it may be a forum about website development,designing or a web hosting review/forum, its your call. You may even search for the people looking for such solutions in social networking sites.

Originally posted by keatons_flat View Post
    Do you tend to target those who are in the beginning stages of getting their website published or those with existing sites who might consider a change in web host?
    IMHO. anyone who is looking for web hosting services can be considered suitable for that purpose. If someone already has a website and is looking for a host, your chances of earning a better commission widens as the package that s/he might choose would either be a Virtual Private Server, Cloud Hosting plan or even a Dedicated Server. Whereas those who are just starting would usually choose an affordable web hosting package initially.

Comment

That's sound advice. Thank you! It does seem more beneficial to focus on those who already have web hosting. The reason you gave, namely the upgraded service needs, is of primary importance. Also, there is less of a learning curve, you might say, because they are already aware of the importance of quality web hosting services. Therefore, I would think such a market of more experienced webmasters would yield a higher conversion rate.

Comment

That makes a lot of sense to me. As far as the question is concerned, I think websites or forums of making money online, SEO, internet marketing or other similar topics are great places to promote your eUKhost affiliate link on.

Comment

This strategy sounds better to me, too. People who already have some knowledge of web hosting are better prospects. It also gives me a bit of a challenge to learn more about "advanced" web hosting so I can write about it as part of my affiliate marketing.

Comment

People who already have knowledge of web hosting can indeed be the best prospects where you can pitch.

Originally posted by BizzyBlythe View Post
            It also gives me a bit of a challenge to learn more about "advanced" web hosting so I can write about it as part of my affiliate marketing.
            You needn't worry about that, our forum, knowledgebase and blog is populated with ample information which can help you with understanding various technologies used in web hosting. You can refer them and help yourself with writing valuable information on various niches. Just make sure that you don't copy-paste it as it would be considered as by the search engines hence causing all your efforts to go in vain.

All The Best !!
            | |
            Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Oh, I never copy and paste anything. The only way to write is to produce original content. I've been doing that since Day One and intend to keep doing just that. You do provide some great research material. Between you and Google, I'm sure I'll have enough to keep me busy.

Comment

Working...
              X