attracting web hosting affiliate business with related site content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attracting web hosting affiliate business with related site content

I'm sure there are many ways to attract web hosting affiliate business to your website. It makes sense, however, that one of the best ways is to provide web hosting-related information. What about a page of frequently asked questions about web hosting? Has anyone tried something similar?

I have never tried this but I think it is a good idea. But why limit it to just frequently asked questions? What about creating a sub directory on your website and put any question (and the answer) related to web hosting there?

Comment

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) usually do very well with the search engines. The ones I like have all of the questions listed at the top of the page with each question being a link to the question with the answer further down the page.

Comment

Anyone wishing to create such a website could also include step-by-step guides and tutorials useful to webmasters. For example, you could explain how to use cpanel to upload files. Explain how to set up folders for various domains and other aspects of file management.

Comment

That's well suggested by Linsay

You may draft a well described article with the detailed steps about a niche topic. If you intend to add video to your tutorials, you can make use of the one's listed on our following page : Web Hosting Tutorials
          | |
          Best Paying offered by Eukhost Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Addison View Post
            Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) usually do very well with the search engines. The ones I like have all of the questions listed at the top of the page with each question being a link to the question with the answer further down the page.
            Doing this can make a difference in reading by Spiders and Humans. If it's good for SEO, then maybe, your focusing too much in optimizing the keywords.

Comment

Working...
            X