X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Computing
    replied
    Originally posted by Rossie View Post
    Yes, in order to avoid such fraud orders, commission payouts are done after 30 days. It rarely happens that a customer cancels a package within 30 days where the hosting company is responsible for cancellation. In such rare cases, the affiliate account holder can drop a email at [email protected] from his registered email address and we will surely make a fare decision in this case.
    Originally posted by Irene9001 View Post
    Unfortunately hosting companies regularly face problems of fraud sign ups. So implementation of your suggestion will just create extra load and nothing else Even I will not consider those people as a real customers who did not stay at least 30 days with a reputable web hosting company.
    Originally posted by Claire View Post
    Thanks for your response, Rossie.

If the customer is not satisfied with your service and decided to claim his money and left. Now, I just wanted to know that, is it a fault of an affiliate who delivered you the sale? IMO, in such a case if a customer leaves due to bad service, the commission should still be credited to the affiliates account. Don't you think? No, doubt eUKhost's service is unmatchable, but what you have to say in this case?
    I've got to agree with eUKhost on this one. If the policy was to pay commission straight away then fraud levels would increase dramatically almost instantaneously.

As has been said, genuine sign ups don't usually cancel before the 30 days are up. From being on these forums for 5 years I have seen very few posts from new customers who have wanted to cancel within the 30 day period .

Leave a comment:

• Rossi
    replied
    Yes, in order to avoid such fraud orders, commission payouts are done after 30 days. It rarely happens that a customer cancels a package within 30 days where the hosting company is responsible for cancellation. In such rare cases, the affiliate account holder can drop a email at [email protected] from his registered email address and we will surely make a fare decision in this case.

Leave a comment:

• Irene9001
    replied
    Originally posted by Claire View Post

If the customer is not satisfied with your service and decided to claim his money and left. Now, I just wanted to know that, is it a fault of an affiliate who delivered you the sale? IMO, in such a case if a customer leaves due to bad service, the commission should still be credited to the affiliates account. Don't you think? No, doubt eUKhost's service is unmatchable, but what you have to say in this case?
    Unfortunately hosting companies regularly face problems of fraud sign ups. So implementation of your suggestion will just create extra load and nothing else Even I will not consider those people as a real customers who did not stay at least 30 days with a reputable web hosting company.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rossi
    replied
    Since there's 30 Days Money back guarantee offered on our Hosting plans hence we offer applicable affiliate commission after 30 days if the order is confirmed ans is placed using your affiliate link.

Affiliate commission will be credited in your Paypal account we have in our system for your Affiliate account.

Leave a comment:

• ClaireD
    started a topic What about the Reversal Rates?

What about the Reversal Rates?

Definitely, eukhost affiliate program is among the best web hosting affiliate programs. But, what about the reversal rates? What if the customer ordered a web hosting service through my affiliate link and within a month canceled the order and claimed his money back via the 30-day money back guarantee. Would I still get paid for the sale I delivered or will the commission get deducted from my account?
Working...
X