Powered by eUKhost®

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the steps to register an eukhost affiliate account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the steps to register an eukhost affiliate account?

I am planning to become your hosting affiliate but confused about account creation. could any one please let me through it. I have wordpress blog on technology.

Re: What are the steps to register an eukhost affiliate account?

Dear Friend,

You can simply signup for our Affiliates program from http://www.eukhost.com/affiliates.php and become our Affiliate for free. once you login in the control panel, you will get an option to download our Banners and the code which you will need to hyperlink those banners will be shown within the control panel itself. you can then add one of the banners in your Wordpress blog and link the referral URL to the respective banner.

You will get notified once people start clicking on the banner and signup with us. you will get paid every month for the signups we receive from your Technology Blog.
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

I actually have a question myself. Is there a minimum payment threshold with your affiliate program and also what payment methods do you support for paying out?

Comment

Hi Reece,
        Good questions
        Well, the minimum threshold for our affiliate payout is 20.
        Your affiliate commission will be credited to your EUKHOST Affiliate Account. We then make the payment directly to your PayPal account which you had used while signup with us. You simply need to login to your affiliate account to view the details of your sales and commission.
        Kindly refer to 'eUKhost Affiliate FAQs' at the following link >> eUKhost Affiliate Program - Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ's ).
        :hammering:

Comment

Additionally, if you are also a customer of eUKhost, the commission you earn through can also be credited to your Billing Account and can be used for hosting account renewals or subsequent new orders placed with us
          Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
          Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
          Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
          Working...
          X