Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate payment method

Hi,

I donít have a PayPal account I have seen this while registering for the affiliate program here Affiliate Program | eUKhost
    So, is it possible for me to have an affiliate account? Or is there any other way to get paid?

cheers,
    Jordan Hawker

Re: Affiliate payment method

Originally posted by Jordan Hawker View Post
    Hi,

I donít have a PayPal account I have seen this while registering for the affiliate program here Affiliate Program | eUKhost
    So, is it possible for me to have an affiliate account? Or is there any other way to get paid?

cheers,
    Jordan Hawker
    Hello Jordan,

We currently pay commission via Paypal only. However, if you have an account with us then you can get your commission added as credit to your hosting account.

Feel free to post if you have any queries.
    eUKhost Ltd.: eUK Web Hosting | eUK Dedicated Servers | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Build a Website
    Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to £400 per sale!
    "A DECADE OF EXCELLENT SUPPORT"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Brown View Post
      Hello Jordan,

We currently pay commission via Paypal only. However, if you have an account with us then you can get your commission added as credit to your hosting account.

Feel free to post if you have any queries.
      Hi Eric,
      Can Google check out works because I have tried, but Paypal account didn’t work for me.

Comment

Hi Jordan,

If not Paypal, we can directly transfer the commission amount to your bank account through wire transfer. Kindly let us know if that would be feasible for you.
        Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
        Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
        Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
          Hi Jordan,

If not Paypal, we can directly transfer the commission amount to your bank account through wire transfer. Kindly let us know if that would be feasible for you.
          Hey Ryan thanks, this sounds good to me I would defenitely love to be a eukhost affiliate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Hawker View Post
            Hey Ryan thanks, this sounds good to me I would definitely love to be a eukhost affiliate.
            You are most welcome to register as an eUKhost Affiliate through Affiliate Program | eUKhost and get started
            Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              You are most welcome to register as an eUKhost Affiliate through Affiliate Program | eUKhost and get started
              Cheers!!!!!!

Comment

hi, can i request for check? like beside paypal?
                Sunil Kumar
                SEO tips |web hosting tips
                http://sharplesson.com

Comment

Originally posted by sharplessons View Post
                  hi, can i request for check? like beside paypal?
                  If not Paypal, we can directly transfer the commission amount to your bank account through wire transfer. Guess that would be a better payout option than check. Let us know if that would work for you.

Comment

Hello I want to know how much is the cookies periods provided?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzone View Post
                      Hello I want to know how much is the cookies periods provided?
                      Hello Fuzone,

The Cookies period is 150 days. You can simply contact our support admins via Live chat for an instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
                      Rossie

Comment

ban-img
                      Working...
                      X