Absolutely fantastic so far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely fantastic so far

Just thought I'd leave a quick note to say how pleased we have been with your service so far.

We're in the process of moving things over from our previous hosts (I won't mention their name but they have the initials FH).
    The previous host were an absolute abomination. Our dedicated server with them has been down since Friday and 3 different technicians have lied to us about the status of it.
    They're now also trying to charge us 60+VAT per half hour to fix the problem!

In stark contrast, since getting our new dedicated server with yourselves we've had absolutely no problems whatsoever.

We've been into live chat a few times to request things such as a PHP upgrade. This was done within ten minutes of my request.
    The livechat feature is absolutely fantastic.

I did a hell of a lot of research before deciding on a new host and picked eUkhost because of the positive things people were saying about the support.
    It's definitley paid off.

Hello,

Many Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it immensely

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences with your previous host. At eUKhost our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and providing top notch support is one way of ensuring that.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your bad experiences with your previous host but I'm glad your having a good experience now that you are with eUKhost .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
      X