Profissional Support & Real Business Partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profissional Support & Real Business Partner

As usual got all I need in a very supportive friendly chat session, had to close the chat and back to the forum.

eUKhost support team never leave me without solving all my issues "On Air" .. no postponed issues .. all of you guys really make my business go so easy .. Henry , Arthur and the great Chris who never forger a detail .. Thanks a lot for your support

Glad being here
    Hanyy Sobhy

Many thanks for your kind comments it will surely will make our company proud and bring for a brighter weekend

Comment

Originally posted by hsobhy View Post
      As usual got all I need in a very supportive friendly chat session, had to close the chat and back to the forum.

eUKhost support team never leave me without solving all my issues "On Air" .. no postponed issues .. all of you guys really make my business go so easy .. Henry , Arthur and the great Chris who never forger a detail .. Thanks a lot for your support

Glad being here
      Hanyy Sobhy
      Thanks for writing such fantastic testimonial. At eUKhost our top priority has always been to ensure 100% customer satisfaction irrespective of whatever it takes, so money takes the back seat here
      Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X