Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Chris (SmarterMail Transfer, Live Chat)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Chris (SmarterMail Transfer, Live Chat)

I just wanted to leave a positive testimonial for my recent SmarterMail changeover.

After moving from an EUK reseller package (which we've been on since 2008 ) to an EUK VPS package, we realised we'd lost our IMAP functionality.

Chris this evening talked be through the pros/cons, and explained how long it would take to do.

There was a risk that mail accounts wouldn't import from MailEnable (Horde) to SmarterMail, and with 200+ I was very worried. I made a note of all accounts/groups/redirects, but fortunately this wasn't required as the transfer went smoothly.

I decided to make the changeover at this time of night, as there was less chance of losing emails during the downtime. (which was only a few mins anyway).

Thanks Chris, was great to have a seamless changeover, and I look forward to setting up IMAP for our iPhones to use again over the weekend.

On a side note, I'd like to say thanks to John Strong too for his recent replies to my emails, your service has improved over the years

It's nice to honestly say,

Originally posted by 100% View Post
    I just wanted to leave a positive testimonial for my recent SmarterMail changeover.

After moving from an EUK reseller package (which we've been on since 2008 ) to an EUK VPS package, we realised we'd lost our IMAP functionality.

Chris this evening talked be through the pros/cons, and explained how long it would take to do.

There was a risk that mail accounts wouldn't import from MailEnable (Horde) to SmarterMail, and with 200+ I was very worried. I made a note of all accounts/groups/redirects, but fortunately this wasn't required as the transfer went smoothly.

I decided to make the changeover at this time of night, as there was less chance of losing emails during the downtime. (which was only a few mins anyway).

Thanks Chris, was great to have a seamless changeover, and I look forward to setting up IMAP for our iPhones to use again over the weekend.

On a side note, I'd like to say thanks to John Strong too for his recent replies to my emails, your service has improved over the years

It's nice to honestly say,
    Thank you John for your genuine feedback, it's immensely appreciated... Your fantastic testimonial has made my weekend..
    Rock _a.k.a._ Jack Daniel

Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Well done Chris and John .
      David Smith
      Managing Director
      DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
      - New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
      X