Alice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice

I decided to get the finger out and upgrade my CPanel package to do what needs to be done with current and future websites.

Spent a few minutes with Alice in chat and she got everything sorted for me.
    Its people like her that make things easy and the reason I have been with euk for 10 years.

Thanks again for everything yous have done for me over the years and here is to another 10 years of harmony together!

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Hi Brian,

As Mark has said you are our longest-term customer and to this day you still come on our forums regularly. We appreciate your business over the last 10 years and active contributions to our forum .

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback regarding the assistance you received from Alice.

Best regards,
    Ben.

Comment

Also Vincent in support too, I had a few problems I couldn't wrap my head around at 1AM and he had them fixed in minutes.

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Working...
      X