The best server support - worldwide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best server support - worldwide!

We were hacked and 17 domain names were deleted! Working over a weekend and during the day and night during the week they reinstated the sites from back ups putting an entirely new meaning to the term 24/7 technical support. They are the best we have ever worked for and without their support we would not still be in business and I would not be writing this now. Treat them with respect because they will do all that is humanly and technically possible to get you back online in the shortest possible timescale. All the names in their brilliant team are too many to mention but special mention and thanks must go to Victor, Bruce and Leon as part of the technical team but Rex is my hero of the year. Frequently calling me as promised to check on the status of each site he ensured this complicated problem did not escalate and was satisfactorily concluded. Professional, committed, friendly and helpful even when working with me, a technical dodo. One of the great experiences of my working life EUKhost turned a disaster into a moment of triumph. Many, many, many thanks!

Thanks Tim

I am glad that our team restored your account successfully in such short span of time. Please let me know how your account got hacked and was there any security related problem with the server or did you lose your password to the hacker?
    eUKhost - eNlight Cloud Hosting || eUKhost Knowledgebase
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0255 || Skype : mark_ducadi

Comment

Originally posted by blue lobster View Post
      They are the best we have ever worked for and without their support we would not still be in business and I would not be writing this now. Treat them with respect because they will do all that is humanly and technically possible to get you back online in the shortest possible timescale. All the names in their brilliant team are too many to mention but special mention and thanks must go to Victor, Bruce and Leon as part of the technical team but Rex is my hero of the year. Frequently calling me as promised to check on the status of each site he ensured this complicated problem did not escalate and was satisfactorily concluded. Professional, committed, friendly and helpful even when working with me, a technical dodo. One of the great experiences of my working life EUKhost turned a disaster into a moment of triumph. Many, many, many thanks!

Thank you Tim for your honest feedback on our services. We being a customer service oriented company, our most important aim is complete customer satisfaction.. I hope you continue to enjoy our web hosting services in the same healthy way..

You made Rex's day , its great to have him as a part of our team.

Valuable customers like you are able to motivate the young players while staying positive. Sincere gratitude for being such a great example.

Comment

Working...
      X