Many thanks to Linux Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many thanks to Linux Support

In no particular order I would like to thank - Reeve Y, Patrick P, John R and Samson S for their fantastic support.

Over the past couple of weeks they have helped me immensely with getting Railo to work on my server. Now many of you may not have heard of Railo and I don't believe that it is in use a great deal (although it is a good piece of software if you need it and doesn't come with the huge price tag of a cold fusion server license!). Documentation on the Internet is very scarce regarding installation and configuration and it can become quite frustrating.

The fantastic help provided by the 4 people listed above from the Linux support department was above and beyond the call of duty.

I would like to thank them all greatly - you've saved my sanity!!!

And I've also learnt a lot about a whole range of topics thanks to clear explanations from these staff members. It is evident that they spend time constructing replies that are well thought through and informative.

Once again, 5* customer service from eUK. Can't fault it . I honestly do not know what I would do without you all!
    David Smith
    Managing Director
    DPS Computing Limited

- Massive update! (September 2011) - It's now not neglected!!
    - New Site (10/2009)

Hello,

Thanks for appreciating our team. Our team is always dedicated to provide best possible services for our customers. Thank you again for taking time for posting these wonderful words of appreciation.

Regards,
    Sam
    System Admin

Comment

Thanks and welcome to the forums DPS! Oh wait nvm :P

The support as you know is top notch here, theyre so good they will never get rid of us even if they try! :P

I am just a voluntary moderator here, I do not speak for eUKhost officially!

Comment

Originally posted by eukSam View Post
        Hello,

Thanks for appreciating our team. Our team is always dedicated to provide best possible services for our customers. Thank you again for taking time for posting these wonderful words of appreciation.

No problem. It's the least that I can do to put a forum post in the customer testimonials section when you all provide consistently high standards of support (even when I reply to a ticket at 2am!).

As I said in my previous post, absolutely A* 5* support.

You have all made me a consistently happy customer for 5 years (and hopefully at least another 50!!!).

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        Thanks and welcome to the forums DPS! Oh wait nvm :P

The support as you know is top notch here, theyre so good they will never get rid of us even if they try! :P
        Roflmao . You're five/six years too late with that one Brian .

Yeah, without doubt. To think of the time I wasted with previous hosts! - Am so glad that I found eUKhost! If you'd said to me 6 years ago that I would find a web host that I was so happy with I stayed for 6 years+ I would have laughed! .

David Smith
        Managing Director
        DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Thanks again to Patrick P and John R.

Finally managed to get Railo up and running on my server! I'm so impressed. Had to uninstall Railo / Tomcat / Resin and start the installation process all again from scratch (with some great advice provided by support) but I actually managed to do it myself in the end.

I feel such a sense of achievement now!!

I've learnt so much about server software (esp Railo / Tomcat / Resin) and learnt about an extra 50 SSH commands.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction guys .
          David Smith
          Managing Director
          DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Good stuff

SSH is a Godsend! Who remembers having SSH access on our Shared Linux CPanel accounts at the start ? Those were the days =)

Comment

Good stuff

SSH is a Godsend! Who remembers having SSH access on our Shared Linux CPanel accounts at the start ? Those were the days =)
              Indeed! In the early days I steered clear of it and now I would not known what to do without it! .
              David Smith
              Managing Director
              DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

It was beautiful, used to SSH in from games and update my page for livescores and updates. Id kill to be able to SSH to a Shared CPanel again! hehe

Comment

It was beautiful, used to SSH in from games and update my page for livescores and updates. Id kill to be able to SSH to a Shared CPanel again! hehe
                  Lol . Those were the days eh? . Too many people would abuse it now .
                  David Smith
                  Managing Director
                  DPS Computing Limited

- New Site (10/2009)

Comment

Working...
                  X