Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed customer

Hello,

I'm Eukhost customer for more that 5 years and I was really happy with services they provide. I have 2 VPS servers one dedicated and a backup server.

My problems started last week when I realized that daily backup reports are empty. I started looking into it and have realized that since 22/06/2016 all backup reports are empty. I'm using rsync over ssh to connect to backup. I have checked the connection and my backup server refused connection from my home computer and all of the servers I have. I have not changed anything so I have created, a ticket. Support told me that the connection port was changed (I do not know by who?) - no one informed me about that change which is very very bad! Then they asked me for IP's because those IP might be blocked by the firewall. I have provided all IP and mentioned that my local computer does not have static IP. They said that they have added my IP's and everything will work again. So I have checked server connection and it worked, but then I have checked my local connection and it does not worked . Of course the reason is that my IP has changed because it is not static.

First problem - someone decided to change things like port and add IP restrictions on my backup server without informing me. Did not even bother that it will break. I'm using it since 2011 and I had no issues then suddenly I need to change port and I need to have static IP. What if I'm traveling and I use different IP's ?

Second problem is support I do not know who is doing that but I feel like I'm speaking with some kind of dumb machine. In a first post I have mentioned that the problem is that I do not have a static IP but still they ask me for IP...

Here is my conversation https://postimg.org/image/rbauf00np/

I really do not know what I have to do to either have the issue fixed or get it canceled with a refund. I have used it for more that 5 years now and since one month it is unusable for me. No one want's to help me
    Last edited by Kapitanog; 11-08-2016, 22:18.

Hello Kapitanog,

I have located the ticket ID in question and escalated to a higher level for further investigation. I would request you to be patient until we get this sorted and get back to you with a detailed explanation.
    Last edited by Ryan; 12-08-2016, 11:38.
    Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
    Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

Hello Kapitanog,

My colleague Garry from technical support has replied to ticket ULG-384-91570 with an explanation on the entire issue. Kindly refer to it and in case you require any further assistance, please initiate a new live chat from our website and ask for Garry.
      Wordpress Hosting - Your Adventure, Your Story!
      Website Security Bundle - Great Value Security Solutions in value-for-money package!
      Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

Comment

ban-img
      Working...
      X